wados Member 617 Member For: 21y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 17/05/07 05:19 AM Posted 17/05/07 05:19 AM Were these definitely turbos? I've mentioned this to others and they were skeptical that they were not NA XR6s.Yeah they where the turbo models was advertised in the paper
Mildman Member 149 Member For: 20y 10m 18d Posted 18/05/07 12:51 AM Posted 18/05/07 12:51 AM Hi guysI'm a new member - located in Darwin.I'm looking to buy a BF or BF II XR6 turbo with the 6spd auto. I'm finding a few for sale but they seem unrealistically priced - the dealer up here wants 40k for a used 2005 BF with the ZF and no options.Does anyone know ofa) anyone selling one privately for a realistic priceorb) a dealer who is selling demos for a good price35k is really the most I would spend.At the pickles auction here, a clean 06 with the ZF (no options) went for 29k with 40k's on the clock. That was about 3 months ago - I wasn't ready to buy at the time unfortunately.Thanks guys.AdamI expect to offload one in Dec 07 (12 months old, T, all options except leather) for around $34K....don't know if that is percieved as a good price. It will have 25K on the clock too.
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 18/05/07 02:05 AM Posted 18/05/07 02:05 AM my dad bought a BF turbo ute in december last year, ZF box, 16000kms for $32k, he got from Brisbane, was a forum members car. so there are well priced example to be found, u just have to be patient I spose.it took me 3 months to find my ute, 2 trips to melb, and 1 to adelaide, but I finally found one for the right price
adamw Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 14d Location: Darwin Posted 22/05/07 10:17 AM Author Posted 22/05/07 10:17 AM Finally found myself a T. It's a BF2, 6000kms (demo), premium sound, 18's, 6spd auto in Ego. Late 2006. Pic below.. I'm currently pondering whether to get an NRMA inspection on it just to make sure it's never had any bingles. Bayford in Melbourne have been a pleasure to deal with - now only to confirm that its as immaculate and unmarked as they say it is! Will be put on the train to Darwin on Thursday.
OzTEXS Member 98 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Posted 23/05/07 08:50 AM Posted 23/05/07 08:50 AM well done dude !!how much did u pay for it
adamw Member 143 Member For: 22y 2m 14d Location: Darwin Posted 23/05/07 10:06 AM Author Posted 23/05/07 10:06 AM $35konroads + freight are my costs though (have to register it and pay NT stamp duty of 3%).
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now