Rebuilding Zf's

CSV_LS1

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

So who was it you showed how to rebuild the zf? I though I saw in another post somewhere that it was Monsta Torque & Xtreme Ford Tuning as well. Is that right?

Wanting to get mine done soon. beerchug.gif

Yes that's Correct>>> Monsta Torque & Xtreme Ford Tuning

• Member For: 15y 3m 8d

True legend is an understatement.

Greg has kindly accepted our offer to fly to Brisbane to be able to educate ourselves and the boys from 6boost on what is done to these boxes.

After driving a customers F6 with a built box done by Rob at Monster Torque, I was gob smacked at how strong and responsive the box felt with over 500rwkw's going through it. I know my stock ZF at over 450rwkw's is ready to let go so the timing couldnt be better.

If anyone in South East QLD is wanting to have this work carried out, feel free to get in contact with us.

Cheers Greg :bowdown:

• F6+300+
  • Member For: 19y 5m 20d

Not even a Carton of beer from any of them :bangcomputer: :bangcomputer: :bangcomputer::stirthepot:

Late next week looks like the go as I have so much to do here I need to be back ASAP. Namely one Kenworth Race Truck with some serious HP 10ltr CAT Diesel with some 1600~1800HP that needs to win the last round @ Barbagello to take out the title. :buttrock:

• Boost Addict
  • Member For: 15y 9m 6d

I killed my built gearbox with 420rwkw during run in... :spoton:

Guess just very unlucky.

Though sh*t happens, my mate killed his triple plate carbon clutch on a VE with 500hp n/a. 200km pulled it out and first plate fell on floor with many pieces.

Edited by djkice

• Member For: 15y 10m 1d

so other than kewish autos, is there anyone else in victoria that builds zf boxes (they seem to be too expensive). if there is can some one shoot me some contact details. cheers.