AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 03/05/07 03:03 PM Posted 03/05/07 03:03 PM My excess is 5 grand.
XR6IXT Legacy Donating Member 662 Member For: 21y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 03/05/07 04:33 PM Posted 03/05/07 04:33 PM That has to be a record
Harry_BFXR6T Member 17 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Posted 04/05/07 12:32 AM Posted 04/05/07 12:32 AM I'm a 19yr old p-plater driving a BFXR6T, my excess is $1000 and that's for any driver.
coach3062 Member 91 Member For: 20y 8m 4d Gender: Male Location: North west NSW Posted 04/05/07 10:46 PM Posted 04/05/07 10:46 PM Bill, I would suggest that you check your policy with NRMA as they refused outright to cover me for any mods at all in my T and that was with my max no claim bonus and at the time I had a cleanskin licence.I am also an old bastard BTW AAMI rate for the Phoon is $1750 with all mods listed on policy. These are covered for full replacement in addition to the vehicle itself.eg Zorst is listed at $2500If you tell the NRMA about your intercooler alone they will run a mile! See it in writing with the words 'aftermarket intercooler' etc before you feel too comfortable. This is from another old bastard Gold Life Member with numerous NRMA polices.
Gronker Member 4 Member For: 20y 7m 12d Posted 06/05/07 09:31 PM Posted 06/05/07 09:31 PM I'm with ryno.. recently turned 25. So I'm hoping it goes down next year. Currently I pay $1460 and it's insured for 30k. I pay monthly for no extra cost Yes, I rang them all and Ryno beats others by a country mile.My BF F6 1 policy with them cost $777, excess $400, agreed value of $60,000 (including extras like 19" wheels), new car replacement for first two years, choice of repairer, etc.. http://www.rynoinsurance.com.au/
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 16d Location: Perth WA Posted 07/05/07 12:15 AM Posted 07/05/07 12:15 AM farrrk theres some BS prices on here, bloody insurance companies !!!im 29 and my F6 is about $600-700 a year, with $200 excess and if someone under 27 drives it the excess is $1500... I was with SGIO but swapped to HBF when I bought my 350Z cause they wanted $250 a month plus I had to be interviewed etc to see what sort of person I was driving a 350z?? WTF?? HBF was $115 a month
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now