Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney NSW
Posted

Yeah it can be used with any IC piping that comes up from the passanger side... so under headlight, you just cant have a factory airbox or large battery sitting there

  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted
whats the cost of the nizpro one?

It could be made to work with any other intercooler/intake setup couldnt it?

around $1700,and you can get your owns pipes manufactored from any fabrication shop

lee

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I had 360 rwkw and a lot of the guys on the forum run more than this without and problems ...

I swapped it out for the Nizpro to improve throttle response and it works a treat. Soft 14psi tune provides 820 nm @ 3000 rpm and we have seen as much as 1100 nm @ 3000 rpm with higher boost !!

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

every nitto one I have seen or heard of have split (3 that I have seen)

I am holding out to see the plazmaman and progress west cooler. but the nizpro looks the goods at this stage

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 29d
  • Location: Cessnock
Posted
every nitto one I have seen or heard of have split (3 that I have seen)

I am holding out to see the plazmaman and progress west cooler. but the nizpro looks the goods at this stage

I had my heart set on a Nitto plenum , had the money ready , but apparently Hypertune the builder of the Nitto plenums are having big problems with all their plenum ranges cracking . Some Honda civic one didnt even fit under the bonnet by 2 inches . :blink:

My mate was pissed when his cracked . :sleepystuff: C&V ( Con ) replaced it but . :spoton:

One of the others is the go , cant wait to see Kevins finished , and Plazmamans hopefully will be a work of art again . :w00t2: Then maybe Nizpro .

I dont know which way to go though . Which way are you guys leaning ???

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: sydney
Posted

The boys at Hypertune have had problems but thay have fixed it with a design change. I can not say anything about the honda version but they do stand behind there product.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 2m 23d
  • Location: Rolling on my 20's
Posted

I've got the Nitto plenum, the series 1 were the one that cracked including one I had on my car.

I've now got a series 2 with design changes and it's an awesome unit that looks and works well.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 5d
Posted
I had my heart set on a Nitto plenum , had the money ready , but apparently Hypertune the builder of the Nitto plenums are having big problems with all their plenum ranges cracking . Some Honda civic one didnt even fit under the bonnet by 2 inches . :w00t2:

My mate was pissed when his cracked . :roflmbo: C&V ( Con ) replaced it but . :w00t2:

One of the others is the go , cant wait to see Kevins finished , and Plazmamans hopefully will be a work of art again . :w00t2: Then maybe Nizpro .

I dont know which way to go though . Which way are you guys leaning ???

Regarding the NITTO manifolds, the problem of cracking was caused by an incorrect machining process (wrong radius cutter used for the plenum base) making a section of it too thin. ALL the plenums have been replaced with a correctly machined part, eliminating any problems.

Gavin.K knows EXACTLY what I'm talking about (he is somewhat of a guru when it comes to CNC machining, but don't tell anyone I said so ;)

Also, regarding the Hypertune honda manifolds, these are actually an S2000 part, and a couple were fitted with a flange for a stock TB at the request of our US distributors (we told them there would be clearance issues, but they said they could make it work..... ) This caused us some dramas (should have known) but has been resolved also (plenum is only offered per the original design now :)) )

Oh, and to Gavin.K and Billsta, thanks for the support!!! :blink:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

So how much can you do me a plenum for to fit my 2003 XR6 Turbo.

I will make up my mind on which plenum to buy once Process West and Plazman finalise there price.

And do you do any other parts for the XR6 Turbo.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...