HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 11m 1d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 30/05/03 02:00 AM Posted 30/05/03 02:00 AM Dude, leave it there at least for tonight, I NEED that video at home : )NICE.
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 30/05/03 02:07 AM Author Posted 30/05/03 02:07 AM Guys,The files will be left where they are for at least 4 weeks. (I am going to NZ)There should not be a problem leaving them longer than that though..!! I can put it on full size VHS tape as well... PM me if needed. Send the tape and a reply paid envelope and away we go.. (As stated I am off to NZ at the end of next week) so if any one wants a VHS jobbie it will need to wait until July... (or Melb Dyno day! - If I am there)
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 3d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 30/05/03 02:10 AM Posted 30/05/03 02:10 AM Brendan, that's brilliant!!Ford NEED you Better than anything they have produced.It must have taken a lot of time, expertise and imagination to whip that up.Cheers.
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 30/05/03 02:17 AM Posted 30/05/03 02:17 AM Excellent work If I were going to comment on anything, and its only a minor point really, I would say vary the pace a bit - changing of images a bit too 'quick fire' in places, mainly just after the start (eg. the section with the red hot turbo) and perhaps towards the middle section.
geea Site protagonist Legacy Donating Member 4,320 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Gender: Male Location: At the lights, waiting for you. Posted 30/05/03 03:04 AM Posted 30/05/03 03:04 AM Very nice.
BarraGT Legacy Donating Member 359 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Canberra, ACT Posted 30/05/03 03:58 AM Posted 30/05/03 03:58 AM That is awesome! Really love it! :lol:
Guest Craig Guests Posted 30/05/03 04:10 AM Posted 30/05/03 04:10 AM That is farken awesome .... send it to Ford - it's better than their add!!
BAXR6T Member 187 Member For: 23y 11m 8d Location: Melbourne Posted 30/05/03 05:23 AM Posted 30/05/03 05:23 AM Brendan....you are the king. I wasn't expecting that. Awesome job
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 30/05/03 05:41 AM Author Posted 30/05/03 05:41 AM I aim to please!! B)
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 30/05/03 06:09 AM Posted 30/05/03 06:09 AM Mate absolutely superb! Ill upload it to the gallery if you want me to.. looks bloody awesome
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now