Guest cul08r Guests Posted 03/07/03 07:01 AM Posted 03/07/03 07:01 AM I can't wait for Sunday either. I'm gonna have a blast, rain or (preferably) shine. Also, the Mobil has 8000 (as of wedensday) but I don't think the Shell has Optimax. It might have normal premium though' if that'll do ya'.Andrew
Guest Dis_Orderly Guests Posted 03/07/03 07:09 AM Posted 03/07/03 07:09 AM wheres a good place to get a map from
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 03/07/03 07:42 AM Posted 03/07/03 07:42 AM wheres a good place to get a map from ... tassie ...
Guest Dis_Orderly Guests Posted 03/07/03 07:47 AM Posted 03/07/03 07:47 AM Posted on Jul 3 2003, 05:42 PM-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- (Dis_Orderly @ Jul 3 2003, 05:09 PM) wheres a good place to get a map from ... tassie ... ????????
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 03/07/03 09:52 AM Posted 03/07/03 09:52 AM Ken is trying to say that one of his favourite holiday destinations for comfort (and warmth ;-)) 'all year round' is Tasmania. Aren't ya Ken...dis-orderly, what the hell do you want a map for????I have full instructions for sunday, and have not had a person get lost in past events, so the only thing you need to do is get to the start. If you don't know where Berowra is, I would suggest you borrow a street directory from a workmate or arrange to follow someone from a location that you do know. Anyhow, Berowra is about 10-15km NORTH of HORNSBY, in northern SYDNEY...yes, I know capitals is shouting in PC language...Andrew
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/03 10:29 AM Posted 03/07/03 10:29 AM I am going to stop and fill up there, as she'll probably use a third of a tank coming up from the gong, trying to keep up with you mad bastards (Chris, Junior, I am not really looking at you ):lol: They'll be a piece of cake...Wait till you see my driving style :lol:
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Location: Sydney Posted 03/07/03 09:39 PM Posted 03/07/03 09:39 PM Damn I have to work on Saturday to get enough cash for fuel to keep up with Cro.
Guest Dis_Orderly Guests Posted 03/07/03 11:16 PM Posted 03/07/03 11:16 PM Cro rember im only in a little car I want to be able to at least see the back end of your car on the horison :D
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 9m 28d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 03/07/03 11:46 PM Posted 03/07/03 11:46 PM Dis Orderly, I reckon you will be lucky to see him through to the end of 2nd gear! But dont worry mate, we're not all still in the crazy, honeymoon period with the car. We'll look after you
Guest Dis_Orderly Guests Posted 04/07/03 12:29 AM Posted 04/07/03 12:29 AM Your Probly right but wont stop me from trying :D :auto:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now