Jump to content

Sydney - Central Coast Treasure Hunt


Recommended Posts

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Common people, come to the cruise, lets make this bigger than the Warragamba Dam cruise :thumbsup:

  • Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

I am definite starter for the day. Not sure if I have a navigator yet, need to find out if my brother is working or not (the wife is definitely working, so no handbrake sitting in the passenger seat!)

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I managed to talk my wife out of it :D

Agree on the hand brake thing :D

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Cro, your gonna be in a whole heap of trouble when you get to Tassie in the T. :D

I went through it all (Slow down, I feel sick, there's too many corners, slow down around the corners).

Have fun! :stupid:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

GRRR

Reminds me of the Great Ocean Road...

I think we're not going anyway, too many other things on at the moment :(

  • What's happening?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Steel City, NSW
Posted

Fair enough, gotta get there one day though...

Guest Dis_Orderly
  • Guests
Posted

I will definately be there even if I have to be driver and navigator all in one

:D

Although I should have a navigator if he doesnt organise anyhting for that weekend :stupid:

Guest cul08r
  • Guests
Posted

Greetings Earthlings,

I am awaiting further details about the prizes to be offered, but all other details still remail, as per the first post, which has been updated recently.

Do not miss this day, if you want to learn how to spell FUN. And a navigator is not essential. Kinda like sugar in ya coffee, some ppl need it and others don't. Personally, it would be an advantage...

Andrew

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 9d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Well you guys know me, I'm hopeless with directions. Need a navigator for sure, but as usual my car is quite full so it shoudn't be a problem.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Lucky I got BlueMetal helping me out :blush:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...