PSI40L Member 175 Member For: 23y 9m 17d Posted 11/07/03 02:56 AM Posted 11/07/03 02:56 AM psi I didnt threat anyone bud and if I did u would have known about it believe me and if anything was said it was said jokingkly ... dnt make accusations about me when u dnt know me enjoy the plates bud if I want to threaten someone I go straight to to the source .....anyway I got alot of other things on my mind to worry about some number plates...Goodluck and enjoy once again
P.S.I Member 229 Member For: 23y 4m 23d Location: sydney Posted 11/07/03 06:43 AM Posted 11/07/03 06:43 AM PSI-40L,point taken. Issue resolved from my end :D I am at a disadvantage you know mw but I do not know you. Next run/cruise we should catch up for a chat ( we obviously have someting in common ) :o :o PSI
Guest cul08r Guests Posted 15/07/03 07:07 AM Posted 15/07/03 07:07 AM Cramorr,great to hear you enjoyed the day. The only advice I will give publically in setting up one of these is to think about where it will go. It doesn't have to be a great driving road like Kangaroo Valley, because there is only 'some' driving sections. It can be done nearly anywhere, and the best thing is to do it where there is plenty of room to pull over if necessary. Let me know if you want a hand with anything, and I will help. The Blue Mtns is good, as is the southern tablelands.Andrew
Guest mhumps Guests Posted 06/08/03 04:10 AM Posted 06/08/03 04:10 AM Hi Everyone,I would like to thank "Trumpy" for his patience in waiting for his prize of an FPR Jacket, won on the Central Coast cruise.After a long wait, Trumpy picked up his prize today.CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN :punchhead: Michael HumphriesCity Ford
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 06/08/03 04:25 AM Posted 06/08/03 04:25 AM Hi Everyone,I would like to thank "Trumpy" for his patience in waiting for his prize of an FPR Jacket, won on the Central Coast cruise.After a long wait, Trumpy picked up his prize today.CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN :punchhead: Michael HumphriesCity FordHey Trumpy, post a pic of your prize ...
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 09/08/03 02:32 AM Posted 09/08/03 02:32 AM Once again a big thanks to Michael and City Ford for the prize. It fits like a glove.Will post a pic up shortly and of course Ken you will see me modelling it in person next Sunday.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 09/08/03 03:04 AM Posted 09/08/03 03:04 AM Once again a big thanks to Michael and City Ford for the prize. It fits like a glove.Will post a pic up shortly and of course Ken you will see me modelling it in person next Sunday.Don't leave it unattended ...
Trumpy What's happening? Legacy Donating Member 1,605 Member For: 23y 10m 1d Gender: Male Location: Steel City, NSW Posted 09/08/03 03:53 AM Posted 09/08/03 03:53 AM Well, here we go. It a beauty! Please click this link to my album
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now