phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 16d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 06/04/07 05:26 AM Posted 06/04/07 05:26 AM super fully sic wheels...coz I ain't messin with my warranty .. shaz
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 06/04/07 10:27 AM Posted 06/04/07 10:27 AM What would be the point of doing that if you only had 1 mod you could do?I was joking Adam....sheeeeesh Most are saying edit. That's no good either without custom tune. that's 2 mods.Afterall, this is a hypothetical thread.
Guest newl Guests Posted 06/04/07 10:33 AM Posted 06/04/07 10:33 AM The larger majority get the box and the tunes in the same shot so I'd say that it only counts as one. The minority on the other hand...yeah, I'd go with two mods.
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 06/04/07 10:39 AM Posted 06/04/07 10:39 AM I was joking Adam....sheeeeesh Most are saying edit. That's no good either without custom tune. that's 2 mods.Afterall, this is a hypothetical thread.Your not very funny are you?
Guest FatBAt Guests Posted 06/04/07 11:39 PM Posted 06/04/07 11:39 PM It wasn't meant to split yer sides by laughing....
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 4m 25d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 07/04/07 12:37 AM Posted 07/04/07 12:37 AM To be politically correct the edit box should read 'Edit/Unichip/Unichip+Edit'
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 07/04/07 12:43 AM Posted 07/04/07 12:43 AM How could you choose anything else but the edit!
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 07/04/07 05:26 PM Posted 07/04/07 05:26 PM Um...I think I'd get the edit if it was the only mod that I'm allowed to have...How on earth could you possibly go for anything else????Jack
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 07/04/07 05:44 PM Posted 07/04/07 05:44 PM Jeez Jack , were you not paying attention It was clearly explained to me in an earlier post that some people prefer looks to performance Just ask my missus that's why I am here at 3.30am
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 07/04/07 06:13 PM Posted 07/04/07 06:13 PM (edited) :spoton: I take back my earlier reply...The only mod I'd do to my car if I was only allowed one mod is the APS Edit. The brilliant thing about it is that you get all the performance but still get to keep your entire warranty intact. You honestly can't get much better than that...And Buffy... I see that you are up at 3.30am... I see your 3.30am, and raise you 4.03am. Bring it on... Jack Edited 08/04/07 12:10 AM by Dagabond
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now