Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 22d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 26/03/07 09:18 AM Posted 26/03/07 09:18 AM No, no sarcasm on your post, more agreeing with you than anything....might be on the way the prices are going at the moment though.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 26/03/07 09:49 AM Posted 26/03/07 09:49 AM mmm..............dont see any holdens going for any where near that.
mk11tute Member 446 Member For: 21y 11m 11d Location: gold coast Posted 26/03/07 10:08 AM Posted 26/03/07 10:08 AM A hk genuine bathurst monaro went not that long ago for $265k
exahsix Member 296 Member For: 21y 5d Location: Monterey, NSW Posted 26/03/07 10:32 AM Posted 26/03/07 10:32 AM I'll prob get lynched for this on this site but I just don't see the value in them at all. $600 odd thousand for that old brick.As a performance car they are so outdated, most of our cars have more power and certainly better brakes and handling etc etc.Don't get me wrong, I understand the history and think they are an OK car, even a good car but WTF is someone thinking paying that much for one!!!
Goobz Member 746 Member For: 21y 11m 24d Location: Sutherland Shire, Sydney Posted 26/03/07 10:47 AM Posted 26/03/07 10:47 AM They are a hot car, but that is ridiculous!
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 26/03/07 10:50 AM Posted 26/03/07 10:50 AM If I had $500k, there would be 50 cars I would own before a Phase3, but I doubt any would appreciate as fast.Just wait until the next recession and you will be able to pick them up for a bargain.
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 14d Gender: Male Posted 26/03/07 11:31 AM Posted 26/03/07 11:31 AM just get a gallardo instead
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 26/03/07 11:47 AM Posted 26/03/07 11:47 AM I sold a xagt rpo83 for 9.5k
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 26/03/07 11:58 AM Posted 26/03/07 11:58 AM Just read on another forum that the only original production (not the race ones) GTHO Phase IV is up for sale - the price is from $2.2 million to $2.5 million best offer.
turtle33 Member 578 Member For: 21y 7m 12d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 26/03/07 01:06 PM Posted 26/03/07 01:06 PM They are a hot car, but that is ridiculous!←I wouldn't pay that for a diamond or a painting but someone will. These cars are like land, there aint any more being built.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now