EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 24/03/07 09:10 AM Posted 24/03/07 09:10 AM I bet that must flog T's too
[XRS1X] Member 56 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 29/03/07 07:05 AM Posted 29/03/07 07:05 AM reminds me of this nob from my work who reckons his stock v6 vr will put my T to shame. when I see him doing roll back burnouts and his incar and parker neons it makes it all worth wild. and I just keep him thinking he will beat me. we all can have the last laugh with cock heads like this ypurv 4 how much did u pay for your cooler? is it a wog cooler?
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/03/07 08:31 AM Posted 29/03/07 08:31 AM I used to own a holden.. and yes when I see a done up one I still drool....but after driving a vy ss and being dissapointed I took the T for a spin and WOOHOO (in a nutshell)... NOW there is nothing better to do but blow as many holdens away as I can hahahaha
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 4d Gender: Male Posted 29/03/07 09:38 AM Author Posted 29/03/07 09:38 AM reminds me of this nob from my work who reckons his stock v6 vr will put my T to shame. when I see him doing roll back burnouts and his incar and parker neons it makes it all worth wild. and I just keep him thinking he will beat me. we all can have the last laugh with cock heads like this ypurv 4 how much did u pay for your cooler? is it a wog cooler?yeah mate it a wog cooler.
Chris xr6 Member 376 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Location: Shire Posted 29/03/07 10:33 PM Posted 29/03/07 10:33 PM my mates s/c vs v6 would do high 14's I have despatched of several supercahrged 6 commos including the hsv xu6 and my car is only NA, I don't think they should scare any of the t's
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 30/03/07 12:02 AM Posted 30/03/07 12:02 AM Farkin Expensive Daewoo Tools ...... dumb Kunts !!!Rob...
Ford_Power Member 798 Member For: 23y 6m 6d Posted 30/03/07 01:48 PM Posted 30/03/07 01:48 PM Farkin Expensive Daewoo Tools ...... dumb Kunts !!!Rob... I CONCUR SIR
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 30/03/07 08:31 PM Posted 30/03/07 08:31 PM I know that my stock non turbo territory will beat a vs v6 crappodore I have done it alot and don't they get the sh*ts.Ian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now