PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 18d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 16/03/07 05:32 AM Posted 16/03/07 05:32 AM Sorry gents, looks I cant make it tonight anyway, dropping the car in for a service tonight and get it back tomorrow. Next cruise ill be there for sure...
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 28d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/07 06:13 AM Author Posted 16/03/07 06:13 AM we are still meeting at 9pm and will wait till 9.30 to see who rocks up.hope some of you skirts show up cheers charlie
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/07 06:22 AM Posted 16/03/07 06:22 AM If it rains im out.......
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 16/03/07 06:42 AM Posted 16/03/07 06:42 AM If it rains im out.......←is this you
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/07 06:59 AM Posted 16/03/07 06:59 AM If it rains im out.......←is this you ← say's the man driving a corolla But serioulsy I have bald front tyres so I dont like driving it in the wet.
neo_nick Member 32 Member For: 22y 11m 9d Location: Melbourne- SE Suburbs Posted 16/03/07 07:03 AM Posted 16/03/07 07:03 AM I live round the corner and would love to come but dont get my licence back till wednesday!Would have been my first xr6turbo meet as its actually on at a good time for me!
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 22d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 16/03/07 07:04 AM Posted 16/03/07 07:04 AM If it rains im out.......←is this you ← say's the man driving a corolla But serioulsy I have bald front tyres so I dont like driving it in the wet.←We will be out tonight, and will contact Micheal. Must go to XTC first, shouldn't be to long of a job.And if there bald and you know, why don't you do summing about it.
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 16/03/07 07:08 AM Posted 16/03/07 07:08 AM If it rains im out.......←is this you ← say's the man driving a corolla But serioulsy I have bald front tyres so I dont like driving it in the wet.←im in between cars atm, looks like I might be getting another T though so im going to wipe that smirk right offa ya face sunshine. By the way how can your front tyres be bald, they hardly ever wear out on a T I live round the corner and would love to come but dont get my licence back till wednesday!Would have been my first xr6turbo meet as its actually on at a good time for me!←Get envy-t to drive your car im sure wont mind
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 10m 30d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 16/03/07 07:39 AM Posted 16/03/07 07:39 AM Can't make it sorry...Friday nights are bad for me anyway... would much prefer Saturday night or Sunday.Jack
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 4m 24d Gender: Male Posted 16/03/07 07:48 AM Posted 16/03/07 07:48 AM We will be out tonight, and will contact Micheal. Must go to XTC first, shouldn't be to long of a job.And if there bald and you know, why don't you do summing about it.←I will be, I just paid $1600 for insurance and the tyres will cost me another grand so give me some slack.And fats im glad your getting back in a T mate ute or sandan?Oh yeah and I am michael.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now