neo_nick Member 32 Member For: 22y 11m 21d Location: Melbourne- SE Suburbs Posted 25/03/07 08:43 AM Posted 25/03/07 08:43 AM Oh yeah fats it was before he was cruzing with us for a bit but we turned off before noble and he went straight.←Saw you in the clive peeters car park on tuesday night talking to another car owner
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 20d Posted 25/03/07 08:45 AM Posted 25/03/07 08:45 AM Oh yeah fats it was before he was cruzing with us for a bit but we turned off before noble and he went straight.←I thought you wernt going to noble
SDWAYZ Member 103 Member For: 20y 3m 17d Posted 28/03/07 03:52 AM Posted 28/03/07 03:52 AM I gave mine a little squirt from the roll against GTECH seemed to pull on me a bit but if its got 400rwkw guess he wasnt getting up it too hard, sounded the goods though.
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 10d Gender: Male Posted 30/03/07 07:24 PM Author Posted 30/03/07 07:24 PM As for the G TECH car he did try and run awsmxr and they were close I think awsm even started to pull, but maybe G TECH didnt have his race tune in???Thanks for your surrport mate, now I know I wasnt the only one that thought he tried, mayb he just didint try hard enough
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/07 09:46 AM Posted 01/04/07 09:46 AM I thought you wernt going to noble We didnt , that's why I said we turned off before nobal(westall road) and he keeped going,And neo-nick you say you seen me at clive peters ????? I dont even know where one of those stores are lol.Are you sure it was me and what colour was the car I was with???
kraddy Member 21 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 01/04/07 10:47 AM Posted 01/04/07 10:47 AM hey guys, is there any chance that one of these cruises could happen again in the not too distant future?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 7d Gender: Male Posted 01/04/07 11:38 AM Posted 01/04/07 11:38 AM hey guys, is there any chance that one of these cruises could happen again in the not too distant future?Me and awsmxr go cruzing nearly every weekend if you would like to tag along one night??
kraddy Member 21 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 01/04/07 11:42 AM Posted 01/04/07 11:42 AM Me and awsmxr go cruzing nearly every weekend if you would like to tag along one night??Would love to mate!
shitbmxrider Legacy Donating Member 420 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Gender: Male Location: Mill Park, Victoria Posted 01/04/07 11:54 AM Posted 01/04/07 11:54 AM im down for sumthin....only other 6turbo ive been cruising with was mauz with his rapid phoon...which is stupidly faster than mine...
kraddy Member 21 Member For: 19y 6m 9d Location: Tootgarook, Mornington Peninsula, VIC Posted 01/04/07 12:21 PM Posted 01/04/07 12:21 PM Well do we want to organise a bit of a cruise for this thursday night / friday night?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now