ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 13/03/07 09:49 AM Posted 13/03/07 09:49 AM Sweet I was going to ring adam but you can do it for me lol←Already done. We will be playing it by ear, he has plans until about 10pm and then after that who knows.I don't won't to be out to late anyways, I am taking the car back to Prestons for a fluid and filter change on the tranny. First thing that is!
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 13/03/07 09:58 AM Posted 13/03/07 09:58 AM maybe I should come down friday nite instead of sat morning?? mite be able to if I finishing moving early enough..
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 29d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 13/03/07 10:20 AM Posted 13/03/07 10:20 AM Yeah im interested, I just av to get my car checked out Thurs nyt, (not running 100% atm) but yeah if it checks out im pretty keen!PM me if it goes ahead with details....
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 3d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 13/03/07 11:06 AM Posted 13/03/07 11:06 AM maybe I should come down friday nite instead of sat morning?? mite be able to if I finishing moving early enough..←Do it and you can drive the snot charriot to Prestons in the morning for me and then onto the bike shop!
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 13/03/07 07:11 PM Author Posted 13/03/07 07:11 PM Hey guysWill be meeting out the front of new oak ford in oakleigh.At around about 9ish if that's not to late for some of you skirts.New oak is on the cnr of dandenong and ferntree gully rds in oakleigh about 3kms from chadstone shopping center.From there we'll Slowly head towards st kilda and we'll just take it from there.So who wants to actually come? Its prob more of a gatthering rather then a cruz like michael said,I just thought it'll look if there is a few of us just cruzing together!Anyways let me know what you guys thinkcheers charlie
Mr Man Mad Scientist Member 816 Member For: 21y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Vic Posted 13/03/07 11:18 PM Posted 13/03/07 11:18 PM Do it and you can drive the snot charriot to Prestons in the morning for me and then onto the bike shop!←I'll see how I go, hopefully if I am moved by 4 or 5 I will definitely head down friday nite..
F6_Charlie Legacy Donating Member 1,001 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Posted 14/03/07 09:23 PM Author Posted 14/03/07 09:23 PM looks like no1 really wants to join in on this one.everyones to busy?
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/07 10:53 AM Posted 15/03/07 10:53 AM *BUMP*
SCRIBR Yaris member Member 4,486 Member For: 20y 3m 18d Gender: Male Posted 15/03/07 11:07 AM Posted 15/03/07 11:07 AM Id luv to but I got plans guys.. sorry
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 15/03/07 11:14 AM Posted 15/03/07 11:14 AM Id love to go but the corolla cant quite take the punishment
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now