DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 5d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 03/03/07 12:24 AM Posted 03/03/07 12:24 AM (edited) You can tell Cro the good and bad about VW golf's as your always driving it upto Sydney in it SOFT Edited 03/03/07 12:25 AM by DBOSS
RegSpec Cruise Control 1,417 Member For: 19y 8m 30d Gender: Male Location: Macksville NSW. Posted 03/03/07 02:44 AM Posted 03/03/07 02:44 AM Bionic will be there....←How do you know? I havnt checked my roster yet.←I didnt see the word "Iconic" anywhere.... Besides, yours is Neo if I recollect correctly...Hope you can make it Dave,look forward to seeing you guys again.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 03/03/07 07:07 AM Posted 03/03/07 07:07 AM So I take it the March Cruise: ACT/NSW Joint Cruise - Marulan - Batemans Bay is not happening?
Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 3d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 03/03/07 08:36 AM Author Posted 03/03/07 08:36 AM So I take it the March Cruise: ACT/NSW Joint Cruise - Marulan - Batemans Bay is not happening?No mate. Cro put this down, but hasn't had time to organise it. It's a very busy month for motor sport anyway.If anyone wants to run a Canberra cruise, PM me separately and we'll see where it can fit in.
XR64T Are we there yet? Legacy Donating Member 703 Member For: 22y 11m 28d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 04/03/07 02:06 PM Posted 04/03/07 02:06 PM Finally I can make one... missed the last few.I will be there
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 22d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 05/03/07 11:14 PM Posted 05/03/07 11:14 PM It would appear that every man and their dog in the office wants the first off so I dont like my chances.. Depending on the shift might be able to catch up a bit later on
stealthxr Legacy Donating Member 553 Member For: 20y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: The Shire Sydney AUS Posted 05/03/07 11:19 PM Posted 05/03/07 11:19 PM Put me down guys...
SAMSXR6T Member 685 Member For: 21y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: CENTRAL COAST Posted 06/03/07 12:07 AM Posted 06/03/07 12:07 AM yeah count me for this one as well.
ALF05T Member 453 Member For: 19y 8m 13d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/03/07 11:23 PM Posted 10/03/07 11:23 PM Count me in aswell I missed the last cruize but not this one
Slymeat Team Kickass Legacy Donating Member 1,926 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: Albion Park, NSW Posted 11/03/07 04:36 AM Posted 11/03/07 04:36 AM Sly is on holidays, he will be there.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now