Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 02:01 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:01 AM Hi All,Thought it was about time I posted some pics of the new ride!As you all know I traded the T on a new Phoon as I was having problems with the T and the Phoon just said "BYE ME".I must say I am really happy with the new ride. Love the ZF box and the power straight out of factory isn't too bad (nothing an edit won't fix).Anyway, here are a couple of pics. Be good to see the Queenslanders out and about on a cruise one night.Rob.
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 5d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 25/02/07 02:04 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:04 AM (edited) Nice one Robit...That is a such a brilliant colour, the pics just don't do it justice.Hope you don't have the problems that you mention with this one as you did with the T...Have you got any plans for it? You'll now have to change your sig to reflect the changes!!Jack Edited 25/02/07 02:05 AM by XR6T8_U
Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 02:12 AM Author Posted 25/02/07 02:12 AM Nice one Robit...That is a such a brilliant colour, the pics just don't do it justice.Hope you don't have the problems that you mention with this one as you did with the T...Have you got any plans for it? You'll now have to change your sig to reflect the changes!!Jack ←You're right! The colour changes so much depending what light you are in! Sometimes it looks like a Brisbane taxi and other times it looks like mustard!I do have some plans for it in the future and I still have my edit and injectors sitting here. I just want to let some of the warranty run out before doing any mods.I will get onto changing my sig soon, it will be good to get rid of that one, it was only a measly 245rwkw anyway, and that only lasted a couple of days.Rob.
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 02:16 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:16 AM That's a sweet ride Welcome to the club. I pick mine up early next week. Can't wait!
LTS60 They see me rolllin n hatin... Member 427 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 02:17 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:17 AM Nice ride mate, love the color good luck with it
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 02:21 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:21 AM Noice Now all you need is some idiot to come along preaching about taking photos of it on the grass!
JimmyXR6T04 Member 1,299 Member For: 21y 3m 14d Location: Canberra Posted 25/02/07 02:25 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:25 AM that really does look awesome mate
Guest Guests Posted 25/02/07 02:31 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:31 AM Great ride mate. Love the colour !!! I looked at one last week exactly the same. Unfortunately my situation and wife dictate that it's not a priority right now so I'll have to make do with mine and with drooling over whatever pics get posted on this site.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/02/07 02:40 AM Posted 25/02/07 02:40 AM Horn Rob. Want your avi updated?
Robit28 Member 385 Member For: 20y 11m 4d Location: Brisbane Posted 25/02/07 05:53 AM Author Posted 25/02/07 05:53 AM Signature updated........gone backwards in power but up in class! Rob.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now