Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 6d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/03 03:01 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:01 AM just spent a few minutes at that other forum .. (you know the one) ... and I noticed that someone had copied the avatar I use on here :lol: I got it from the US SVT forums (worth a look) and thought it would go well with my name ... B) the guy who is using this avatar at the other place is not at all like me ( I'm a nice friendly caring free-minded helping charitable Fords-of-all-persuasions etc etc sort of guy) so if you see this avatar "there" please know that it is not me .... and also please know I was using the ghost first :lol: avatars become very personal after awhile ... so why did you guys-n-girls pick the avatars you use ? and what have you thought when you see someone else using it ?
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 22/05/03 03:14 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:14 AM Since I'm very basic I kept mine basic to. And I thought it was very pretty, and it didn't clash with my baby blue eyes.
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 22/05/03 03:30 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:30 AM Mine was easy, whack an old AU series XR logo behind a pic of our XR with a black background. I could do something better but it's a matter of giving a toss. :lol:
XR8Chic vrooom psshhht Member 340 Member For: 23y 11m 14d Gender: Female Location: Victoria Posted 22/05/03 03:38 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:38 AM mine is easy - it is a pic of my car.I remember once on another forum (wont mention any names) a new member copied the same avatar as one of the mods. The mod was not impressed. Well I cant say too much without giving it away... but the avatar the new user had "changed" and went instead of being a good thing... became a bad thing. I dont think the new user posted there afterwards.
KEN 24T Gandalf the Grey, Maiar of Manwë and Varda, Team HgAg/Sneaky Member 7,371 Member For: 23y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: The Shire, Middle Earth Posted 22/05/03 03:44 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:44 AM Mine represents my desire to escape from this moral world (ocassionally) and become involved in something more mysterious, powerful and interesting ... escapism, I think it's called."One Ring to Rule them allOne Ring to Find them,One Ring to Bring them alland in the Darkness Bind them ..."
Guest Phantom Guests Posted 22/05/03 03:46 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:46 AM Mine is a picture of me.BLKXRT I didn't notice yours was a ghost until you said. Thought it was apuff of smoke.ED-AUetc. Your avatar shows nothing but a blank white square.K1W1 Your avatar is being used by someone else on the forum, can't remember who.XR8CHIC Nice photo.KenBoyle Too deep 4 me
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 22/05/03 03:51 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:51 AM Mine is a picture of me.BLKXRT I didn't notice yours was a ghost until you said. Thought it was apuff of smoke.ED-AUetc. Your avatar shows nothing but a blank white square.K1W1 Your avatar is being used by someone else on the forum, can't remember who.XR8CHIC Nice photo.KenBoyle Too deep 4 me hmmm, ahh ok? weird. I'll look into that. Never had a problem with it. Does anyone else just see a white sqare?
aniken I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it Legacy Donating Member 4,316 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, south west Posted 22/05/03 03:57 AM Posted 22/05/03 03:57 AM Mine is a picture of me.BLKXRT I didn't notice yours was a ghost until you said. Thought it was apuff of smoke.ED-AUetc. Your avatar shows nothing but a blank white square.K1W1 Your avatar is being used by someone else on the forum, can't remember who.XR8CHIC Nice photo.KenBoyle Too deep 4 mehmmm, ahh ok? weird. I'll look into that. Never had a problem with it. Does anyone else just see a white sqare? No ed, I see what you described. No white squares in sight Mine is also a picture of me - with my long, shiny ... light-saber ... standing proud and ready for action
HellionXR6T I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :) Legacy Donating Member 4,348 Member For: 23y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: West Brisbane Posted 22/05/03 04:06 AM Posted 22/05/03 04:06 AM Mine is also a picture of me - with my long, shiny ... light-saber ... standing proud and ready for action LOL :lol: :lol: :lol: "I see you schwartz is just as big as mine, Lonestar".
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 21d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/03 05:02 AM Posted 22/05/03 05:02 AM Mine is a BA XR6T in blueprint, just cause its what I'm getting.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now