Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/03 08:44 AM Author Posted 22/05/03 08:44 AM Hey BLKXRT - I have noticed you sampling a few ..... are you still trying to find the one that is 'you'??? I like your ghost (although it doesn't sound like you were first??) but it is so quick I found it hard to recognize at first!!!Go on a quest and see if you can find something we haven't seen before!!!! :lol:if I remember rightly ... I seen you heaven/hell chick around the traps XRCISM ....maybe get your mate to find you something original too :lol: ps ... I'm on the case darling
Cobra potty trained Legacy Donating Member 1,938 Member For: 23y 5m 16d Gender: Male Posted 22/05/03 08:49 AM Author Posted 22/05/03 08:49 AM Seen the ghost poppin up every where lately Rob somebody was usin it on PF the week before you started usin it. Looks hell cool on the PF Black background you dont see a thing till it pops out. B) Daz ... was I second?? :D I stole it best :lol: :lol:
XR6TK1W1 Member 435 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Location: Wellington NZ Posted 22/05/03 09:44 AM Posted 22/05/03 09:44 AM Yeah one other did have my avatar ( Ken Boyle ) but after a big punch up and me getting knocked on my butt he let me have it since I had it first, and there was a bit of pity to I think. And yes I do have a Venom but the pic came from some web site which I can't remember.Lord of the HoldensOne ring to stop the oilOpps another ring to stop the oilCan any ring stop this oil?And in the workshop rebuild them
DavoWA Proud Team Blueprint member Member 286 Member For: 23y 5m 27d Location: Perth Posted 22/05/03 09:57 AM Posted 22/05/03 09:57 AM Mine is a BA XR6T in blueprint, just cause its what I'm getting. Hey Cro, just in case you're getting "antsy" waiting, have a picture of mine to sooth your troubled spirit.I include my "shadow" in the pic, but not trying to usurp BLKXRT or the "Phantom"
Cashie Legacy Donating Member 663 Member For: 23y 8m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/05/03 10:11 AM Posted 22/05/03 10:11 AM Mine is my car of course and I love the look of the front end!
Charliewool Member 375 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Location: Melbourne Posted 22/05/03 10:18 AM Posted 22/05/03 10:18 AM I chose mine as I love the colour Blood Orange... and the GT looks particulary menacing from the front.I put two blue bars across the top and bottom as blue=ford... and I also needed to keep the aspect ratio correct :lol: Ross Ford Power... Top choice!! .... Pretty self explanatory why I chose mine! Nearly had the Pursuit pic Ford Power used but couldn't reduce it enough!
BlueXR6Turbo The Best Member Legacy Donating Member 1,970 Member For: 23y 9m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 22/05/03 11:06 AM Posted 22/05/03 11:06 AM Mine is a photo of my car.The avatar I used before I got my XR6T was the picture that the Ford website created for me of a Narooma blue XR6. I still use that on other forums because I couldn't be bothered changing it!
rjs Legacy Donating Member 525 Member For: 23y 9m 15d Location: Sydney Posted 22/05/03 09:47 PM Posted 22/05/03 09:47 PM Mine is a pic of my car at a car wash. Too lazy to change it to an updated pic. :D
bdennis Brendan Dennis Member 750 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 22/05/03 10:34 PM Posted 22/05/03 10:34 PM Mine was a cut down pic of someones Phantom until I got mine and also someone else coppied mine. So I modded it and it is now a cut down copy of a pic I took of the rear end of my car.I dont mind people copying it. If I see someone else has coppied it I will change mine again..I am easy... B)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now