Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 27/01/07 09:41 AM Posted 27/01/07 09:41 AM Changed your username - hope it's OK - all other combos of badboss are already taken so you now are either wery wery bad, or you now have a stutter LOL.←He registered the BADBOSS nick yesterday ....well it has the same or very similiar email address...Have sent him a pm via badbadboss to see if he wants it merged.
EZ2CME Formerly XR6NA Member 3,512 Member For: 20y 10m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 27/01/07 09:51 AM Posted 27/01/07 09:51 AM I love the look of it My next car might be a blow Boss Got any plans for the car?
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Posted 27/01/07 11:58 PM Posted 27/01/07 11:58 PM The shaker rocks! Not into stripes though, of any colour.
Robbo Member 249 Member For: 23y 10m 5d Location: Sydney Posted 28/01/07 09:33 AM Posted 28/01/07 09:33 AM I think it looks pretty good.I saw a Herrod GT just after I got my T a few years back and it was black with the silver stripes going up and over the centre of the car and it looked awesome. I've seen other colour combinations try it and it looked terrible.I now have the GT in Ego, no decals, no stripes but I would consider silver stripes down the centre of the car. Not sold on the idea but if I could see a good Photoshop mock up I may just do it.
GlennAUII Former XT pilot Legacy Donating Member 4,791 Member For: 23y 2m 13d Gender: Male Location: The Womb Posted 28/01/07 11:50 AM Posted 28/01/07 11:50 AM Looks farkin great!
1QWKF6 Member 166 Member For: 19y 7m 25d Posted 26/02/07 12:35 PM Posted 26/02/07 12:35 PM I'm with Barry Blue on this one mate. Stuff what anyone else thinks, It's your ride and if it floats your boat then it's the best there is. Enjoy BBB
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 14d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 26/02/07 10:08 PM Posted 26/02/07 10:08 PM Love it, great looking car. I upgraded from a T to a GT as well. Awesome car
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 5d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 27/02/07 01:14 AM Posted 27/02/07 01:14 AM Nothing wrong with white with Gold stripes, and a shaker Your car looks pretty cool.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now