xr6 typhoon Good for nothing member Legacy Donating Member 619 Member For: 22y 3m 14d Location: Sydney Posted 22/01/07 04:16 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:16 AM The two tone will only work if you follow the crease in the side panels from the top of the head light assembly all the way around exactly what ypurv4 has done in his rendition of your car
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 22/01/07 04:19 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:19 AM The two tone will only work if you follow the crease in the side panels from the top of the head light assembly all the way around exactly what ypurv4 has done in his rendition of your car←
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 22/01/07 04:29 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:29 AM (edited) yes you did but there is no bold break in the colour on that picture. without that break it doesnt show the body line of the car. edit: just looked at your photo shop again on on the 1/4 panel it sits above te bodyline not on the bodyline thats what i was trying to get across.. Edited 22/01/07 04:33 AM by hiddeous
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 22/01/07 04:36 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:36 AM hey mate I think it would look better if you droped the two tone down abit and added a gold pin strip so it brakes it up and so it suits your rims.Here is a quick photo shop I did for ya ←Actually, dont mind that
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 22/01/07 04:45 AM Posted 22/01/07 04:45 AM yes you did but there is no bold break in the colour on that picture. without that break it doesnt show the body line of the car. edit: just looked at your photo shop again on on the 1/4 panel it sits above te bodyline not on the bodyline that's what I was trying to get across.. ←Oh sorry it's like 3mm off, and it dose have a gold pin strip braking it up, its not bad considering I did it with windows paint
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 22/01/07 05:13 AM Posted 22/01/07 05:13 AM What can I say....I like me two tones.... I was thinking of doing the reverse on the ute at one stage. Silver over Black.
Turbo6man Legacy Donating Member 4,084 Member For: 23y 11m 29d Gender: Male Location: South Coast NSW Posted 22/01/07 07:14 AM Posted 22/01/07 07:14 AM hey mate I think it would look better if you droped the two tone down abit and added a gold pin strip so it brakes it up and so it suits your rims.Here is a quick photo shop I did for ya ←Take this pic and reverse the black and silver - looks much better to have lighter colour over the black and it will also suit your wheels better IMO - gold looks good against black but not so good against silver.
CSV_LS1 Member 303 Member For: 22y 7m 7d Gender: Male Posted 22/01/07 08:01 AM Posted 22/01/07 08:01 AM
86gav 69 - PSI Legacy Donating Member 263 Member For: 21y 15d Location: Gladstone QLD Posted 22/01/07 08:05 AM Author Posted 22/01/07 08:05 AM Thanks for all the comments and chops guys. I reallly appreciate it. CSV LS1 and Ypurv4 I love your designs. Hmmmm this idea is really starting to grow on me, someone convince me to take the plunge. The girl isnt to keen on the idea though...Oh decisions, decisionsCheersGav
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 29d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 22/01/07 08:17 AM Posted 22/01/07 08:17 AM Thanks for all the comments and chops guys. I reallly appreciate it. CSV LS1 and Ypurv4 I love your designs. Hmmmm this idea is really starting to grow on me, someone convince me to take the plunge. The girl isnt to keen on the idea though...Oh decisions, decisionsCheersGav←DO IT DO IT DO IT!!!! LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now