DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/12/06 05:35 AM Posted 27/12/06 05:35 AM 9pm Dino's diner Tempe,just 100mtrs from Tempe TyresCYA JEFF Bring a CB
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/06 05:40 AM Posted 27/12/06 05:40 AM I will be there
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 9d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 27/12/06 05:48 AM Posted 27/12/06 05:48 AM bummer, I cant do tonight.
XR6fantasy Member 44 Member For: 19y 9m 5d Location: Adelaide, SA Posted 27/12/06 06:02 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:02 AM I want an Adelaide cruiseeee :'(
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 23d Location: Newcastle Posted 27/12/06 06:29 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:29 AM bummer me working.Muzza.
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 27/12/06 06:30 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:30 AM Friday?????
DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 19d Gender: Male Posted 27/12/06 06:46 AM Posted 27/12/06 06:46 AM I am getting dragged along to the sales, so I might be late.I think its time to pull out the..."yeah you look great in that" lines and get out of there quicker...lol
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/12/06 06:57 AM Author Posted 27/12/06 06:57 AM I am getting dragged along to the sales, so I might be late.I think its time to pull out the..."yeah you look great in that" lines and get out of there quicker...lol←You bringing the beast along?
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/12/06 07:01 AM Posted 27/12/06 07:01 AM I will be there
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/12/06 08:13 AM Posted 27/12/06 08:13 AM Friday????? ←Tonight?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now