DAWSEY Member 441 Member For: 20y 9m 25d Gender: Male Posted 28/12/06 04:44 AM Posted 28/12/06 04:44 AM it is set on a very safe tune, so I don`t want to pull fuel out of it yet.the car will be at the workshop for 3 weeks getting some more mods done so then I will pull the fuel out and aim for some big power.until then I will just spray fuel at everyone.everyone says that is osunds angry but I cant hear it from insdie the car as much.I will have swap cars with my girl friend and get her to WOT past me...lol
iTec TEAM BA Legacy Donating Member 1,755 Member For: 21y 9m 27d Gender: Male Location: North of The Bridge Posted 28/12/06 05:40 AM Posted 28/12/06 05:40 AM Was a top night.Hey iTec, remember the signature must stay there for a week mate, haha.Rob←it'll be there for a while, I'm on holidays in 2 days for 2 weeks with no net accessmy only saving grace is that atleast I not only caught you but got in front once... still wish I new wtf I did on that run
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 12d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 28/12/06 10:31 AM Author Posted 28/12/06 10:31 AM Was a fun night got home about 2am,Thanks for the night to all involved and to Itec for the pizza and drinks Bloody Cro and his 135kg frame like my barge arse needed anymore weight in it :banghead: Great to see Saleen flying the GT flag and not only chopping stocky's but modded T's aswell CYA JEFF
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 27d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 28/12/06 10:39 AM Posted 28/12/06 10:39 AM We will have to call this FPV GT.com soon Everyone upgrading to the mighty GT.If I did it again I would probably do it to.Nothing beats that V8 note and it is now showing with a zorst and tune that these puppies really go well.Im still waiting for Sutty to drop past my house and show me his new GT-P.Oh glad you all had a good night too. :banghead:
xxr64t XXR.64T Legacy Donating Member 560 Member For: 21y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney's east!!! Posted 29/12/06 07:33 AM Posted 29/12/06 07:33 AM yer was good nite plus good 2 yas finnaly. sorry I didnt stay long had 2 work next day. p.s for the guys that were there my car doesnt smell like rubber now
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 29/12/06 08:12 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:12 AM had to work the Next day so could not made it!!! Dal.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/12/06 08:17 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:17 AM had to work the Next day so could not made it!!! Dal.←excuses.
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 29/12/06 08:31 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:31 AM had to work the Next day so could not made it!!! Dal.←excuses.←Na mate just didn't want you to Cry agian mate!After I pull away frm you
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/12/06 08:32 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:32 AM had to work the Next day so could not made it!!! Dal.←excuses.←Na mate just didn't want you to Cry agian mate!After I pull away frm you ←lollying won't help you defend the fact u got hosed by the red barron
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 13d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 29/12/06 08:40 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:40 AM u know 2nd gear I was pulled awayI even had CRO in the car 135KG with me and I still pulled away just need to get 3rd gear change right !Dal.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now