saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/12/06 08:44 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:44 AM u know 2nd gear I was pulled awayI even had CRO in the car 135KG with me and I still pulled away just need to get 3rd gear change right !Dal.←Well, obviusly Cro is using your account, cause you can't speak fluent English,
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 29/12/06 08:49 AM Posted 29/12/06 08:49 AM LOLdon't change the subject!u lost! it was typo
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 29/12/06 11:50 AM Author Posted 29/12/06 11:50 AM LOLdon't change the subject!u lost! it was typo ←Funny Dal even with a headstart you got CHOPPED as is said in the commentary
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 29/12/06 11:56 AM Posted 29/12/06 11:56 AM LOLdon't change the subject!u lost! it was typo ←Funny Dal even with a headstart you got CHOPPED as is said in the commentary ←Yo Dal, gotta hate camera phones hey B1tch!
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 9d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 29/12/06 12:24 PM Posted 29/12/06 12:24 PM I knew that Video was going to be out one day!!!I had Rob's MUM and Jeff's MUM in the BOOT that was the problem Dal
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 29/12/06 12:29 PM Author Posted 29/12/06 12:29 PM I knew that Video was going to be out one day!!!I had Rob's MUM and Jeff's MUM in the BOOT that was the problem Dal ←Wrong again Habib You dont drive a station wagon they would'nt fit in a slow arse, GT owned, silver service taxi
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/12/06 02:16 PM Posted 29/12/06 02:16 PM For f*cks sake, I'm 130 not 135
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 30/12/06 02:56 AM Author Posted 30/12/06 02:56 AM For f*cks sake, I'm 130 not 135 ←Maybe before chrissy
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now