Boost Solenoid Maintenance

ZAP

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

ahhh the good old days, I remember when I thought my car had lost power but soon realised that I had just become use to the power and it wasnt as noticable, that when the mods started bwahahahah........ but now im use to the new power so bring on the plenum bwahahaha

• Member For: 16y 8d

Yeah I can appreciate you do get used to the power but a few months back I drove another XR6T with 90km which was also stock but it just felt more responsive. Perhaps it was just one of those cars that goes better than the rest?.......

• Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 15y 10m 27d

when you jump in your car you know it like the back of your hand and could drive it blindfolded cuz you know it so well, but when you jump in your mates car you wont be as familiar with your surroundings so all your senses are active and you notice everything.... try driving a 4 cylinder for a couple days then jump back in the turbo and wwwwooooohhhhhoooooo its faster then ever

• 2 weeks later...
  • Member For: 16y 3d

I am in the process of doing this to mine however I cannot find one of the pipes to reconnect. I have the Pipe that comes from the bottom of the turbo and then one other. Does anyone know where all 3 hoses come from so I know where to look?

Thanks.

• Member For: 16y 3d

I had my battery out so I decided to do the boost solenoid maintenance however I ran into some troubles.

I have three outlets on the boost solenoid but can only find 2 hoses that plug back into them, can someone tell me where all three come from so I can have a look for them. I am starting to think one underneath

didn't have a hose connected to it .

any ideas or help would be great