typhoon_freak Cryptic Clothing Company Legacy Donating Member 4,556 Member For: 18y 2m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisvages, Capalaba Posted 30/11/08 08:01 PM Posted 30/11/08 08:01 PM hmm... try resetting your tps
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 30/11/08 08:05 PM Posted 30/11/08 08:05 PM ahhh the good old days, I remember when I thought my car had lost power but soon realised that I had just become use to the power and it wasnt as noticable, that when the mods started bwahahahah........ but now im use to the new power so bring on the plenum bwahahaha
stevet Member 85 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Posted 30/11/08 08:19 PM Posted 30/11/08 08:19 PM Yeah I can appreciate you do get used to the power but a few months back I drove another XR6T with 90km which was also stock but it just felt more responsive. Perhaps it was just one of those cars that goes better than the rest?.......
turbo.vixen Hey guys, Tab is here... Oh i feel sick Legacy Donating Member 8,459 Member For: 18y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: sunshine coast Posted 30/11/08 08:28 PM Posted 30/11/08 08:28 PM when you jump in your car you know it like the back of your hand and could drive it blindfolded cuz you know it so well, but when you jump in your mates car you wont be as familiar with your surroundings so all your senses are active and you notice everything.... try driving a 4 cylinder for a couple days then jump back in the turbo and wwwwooooohhhhhoooooo its faster then ever
Henry Member 180 Member For: 23y 7m 24d Gender: Not Telling Posted 01/12/08 12:10 AM Posted 01/12/08 12:10 AM "try resetting your tps" ???????????????What? and how?
stevet Member 85 Member For: 18y 5m 17d Posted 01/12/08 06:56 AM Posted 01/12/08 06:56 AM Getting back to what I said, I sprayed the WD40 through the solenoid was I supposed to spray it into the two pipes it connects to as well??!
Nazgul Member 62 Member For: 19y 30d Posted 09/12/08 10:17 AM Posted 09/12/08 10:17 AM Performed the maintenance on my beast and it worked a treat. Boost comes on so much earlier now. Much smoother power delivery and torque, thanks!Jimmy
hardcore Member 92 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Posted 14/12/08 09:33 AM Posted 14/12/08 09:33 AM I am in the process of doing this to mine however I cannot find one of the pipes to reconnect. I have the Pipe that comes from the bottom of the turbo and then one other. Does anyone know where all 3 hoses come from so I know where to look?Thanks.
hardcore Member 92 Member For: 18y 5m 12d Gender: Male Posted 15/12/08 07:34 AM Posted 15/12/08 07:34 AM I had my battery out so I decided to do the boost solenoid maintenance however I ran into some troubles.I have three outlets on the boost solenoid but can only find 2 hoses that plug back into them, can someone tell me where all three come from so I can have a look for them. I am starting to think one underneathdidn't have a hose connected to it .any ideas or help would be great
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 15/12/08 08:45 AM Posted 15/12/08 08:45 AM Have you read the thread on the topic?not sure if it'll help, but good picture here Zap's Pic
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now