Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 4d
  • Location: Townsville Qld
Posted (edited)

Anybody had any experience with relaxing the seat bolster on a GTP. The left bolster is hitting a nerve and giving me back & leg pain.

Ps am not cutting the leg off

Edited by bbong
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

DAMN.. I thought you might be selling them so I opened the thread...lol

the only thing I have seen is a company that took some weight out of the sides of the seat and retrim them...

in turn you can sell the seats to me and I will give you XR seats.

you wont have to pay me much for em either.....j/king

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Have you tried the bolster ajustment knob on the side of the seat ?

  • TRAITOR
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville, NQ
Posted

I've already given you the solution Graeme.

Now, once more. Listen CAREFULLY.

You drop by my place, grab my seats out of my car. Put your rubbish crap useless GTP seats in their place before you go. And leave a carton on the back seat...

Really, it's not that hard. Sheeesh.

  • Yaris member
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 9d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

damn I was hoping to make an offer too

XR Sports leather seats.. <5 months old

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

I had first dibs seeing as though I actually drive a V8 unlike the rest of you lot :sleepystuff:

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

Well I'm willing to swap my FPV seats if it's too hard.. :sleepystuff:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 4d
  • Location: Townsville Qld
Posted

Hmmmm. You blokes are very helpfull.

I was hoping someone may have had some experience with taking foam out of the bolsters.

At the moment its literally a pain in the leg.

I could always go back & get my old GT seats. At least they were leather mark

GS

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Aus.Vic.Melb
Posted

Just take it to an auto trimmer.

I'm sure they will be able to do something, I have a few mates that have had the bolsters re-shaped and firmed up. I'm sure they can do something for you situation easily.

Ps - If all the other offers fall through - I'll trad My XR sports leather ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...