Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

David,

Keep missing your calls, it would be good if north and south could meet to cruise cannonvale airlie together........

I will try to call you tomorrow.

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
First Annual NQ FordXR6Turbo.com Cruise

Official Schedule.

Townsville Crew

10th February

Meet 9-30 BP Cluden

Pre start meet and photo.

Cruise to Proserpine / Airlie to meet Mackay Crew Approx 1PM

Mackay Crew

10th Feb

Meet at Sails Sports Bar at the Mariner - 10.30am

Meet and greet before we head off to Airlie

Photos are wanted to be taken now would be the time while the cars are nice and shiney

Leave before 12:00 that should give us plenty of time to get to Airlie, book into our hotels, meet other owners and leaving us plenty of time to enjoy the afternoon over a few COLD beers before tea. 

Im open to any suggestions and would like feed back to aid in planning the cruise.

Staying at Airlie beach Hotel

Sunday Cruise (somewhere) - / OR I know someone who runs a yatch charter if enough people are interested in hitting the water.

Please add Names for numbers

Townsville

- Blonk

- Daniel (XRT06)

-wog 99%

Mackay

-David (blueboost)

-Nathan (Demonio)

-Dean (04RSD)

-David (Fordwogboy)

-Bryce (2fardown)

-Judd(Tornadojudd)

So this is the list??

I was expecting a few more/..

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 29d
  • Location: Mackay, Qld
Posted

nah I'm coming along with a few more I've rounded up after accosting them on the street.

But overplanning a cruise takes half the fun out of it. Wait and see who shows up, it could be 5 cars or 50 :w00t2:

Peter

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

OK.. But lets set a time to meet at prossy,,

I have to pick up the wog at 10 at the airport so I guess we are looking at a midday meet,??

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 4m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Mackay NorthQueensland
Posted

we could meet at the park on the north side of prosy at the time that suits the ones coming from townsville.

yeh blonk I am on night shift so I will be up after 2.30pm

David

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

I know what your saying, we got 200mmm on the construction site in 12 hours.... That would be alright usually except this job is a Dam.....

Think we will be OK by the cruise date unless those cyclone romours are true....

About time they got a decent wet though.......

The NQ cruise will be OK.. Trust me on that..........

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 21d
  • Location: Townsville. Qld
Posted

that's the main thing holding me off booking my room cause I dont particularly want to spend money on a room when its just going to be rainy and miserable. On another note has anyone seen the road now after this rain, cause I mean just round town here in townsville the pot holes are huge some you could lose a small car in.

Cheers,

Daniel

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Townsville
Posted

Looking at the weather channel on austar it is going to rain until next weekend and the roads are falling apart here in town!

Lets hope they are wrong as usual.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 29d
  • Location: Mackay, Qld
Posted

yeah on Friday I had to head into town when it was flogging down. Oddly for Mackay everyone seemed to be driving pretty sensibly, the conditions were just plain bad as were the roads. Anyway some Hilux knob jockey heading the other way comes hammering down the street, flying through some big arse potholes and showering the Phantom in rocks.

Naturally I wasn't pleased later to pull over and discover my windscreen is f*cked. My main regret was not being able to follow that cretin home so I could exterminate their family right before their eyes. Hopefully their house was flooded at least.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...