Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 16d
Posted
Nice one guys who's is the black car with the bonnet scoop it is the same as we have on goldie.

Ian

His name is Jay and is a good friend of Daves (Blueboost). He has put alot of time into his car and looks even better in person.

It was great to meet you all and I am looking foward to catching up and having a few drinks with you all in the near future.

  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

Judd... What happened to you mate we thought we lost you Saturday Night..

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 7m 16d
Posted

you could have found me at the Lagoon feeding the seagulls. Cops woke me up in the passenger seat of my car about five in the morning. Didnt book me though

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 5m 22d
  • Location: Townsville
Posted (edited)

Well guys it was an awesome weekend!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am so glad I came (considering I was nearly going to go home and go back to sleep saturday morning when NO ONE turned up at BP Cluden!!!)

Anyways I would like to thank Judd for organising the cruise (aka houdini due to his disappearing act), Dave for bringing most (all) of the crew, the WOG for bringing his expertise (and a few good laughs) and Blonk for talking me into coming and being a hell of a nice guy.

To all the Townsville and northern crew who were too slack to come, you really missed out! But hopefully we will get a few more events in the works in the near future.......

Cheers guys

Nut

P.S - if anyone would like to purchase the WOG's tuning equipment I am holding an auction this weekend with all bids considered :msm:

He was running so late for his plane they would only let him on and not his luggage so I currently have some pretty nice tuning equipment sitting in my boot! :w00t2:

Edited by The NUT
  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
and Blonk for talking me into coming and being a hell of a nice guy.

:spoton:

He has gone troppo!

Good to see you all had a great time :spoton:

Posted
Well guys it was an awesome weekend!

I thoroughly enjoyed myself and am so glad I came (considering I was nearly going to go home and go back to sleep saturday morning when NO ONE turned up at BP Cluden!!!)

Anyways I would like to thank Judd for organising the cruise (aka houdini due to his disappearing act), Dave for bringing most (all) of the crew, the WOG for bringing his expertise (and a few good laughs) and Blonk for talking me into coming and being a hell of a nice guy.

To all the Townsville and northern crew who were too slack to come, you really missed out! But hopefully we will get a few more events in the works in the near future.......

Cheers guys

Nut

P.S - if anyone would like to purchase the WOG's tuning equipment I am holding an auction this weekend with all bids considered  :spoton:

He was running so late for his plane they would only let him on and not his luggage so I currently have some pretty nice tuning equipment sitting in my boot!  :spoton:

YOU KNOW YOU'LL NEED ALL YOUR HOSPITAL BUDDIES TO REVIVE YOU!!!!! :bum::bum::bum:

Yes was a good week end with a few funny stories the makay guys with 13-14 cars making it worthwhile and the 2 from townsville breaking all sorts of records (most food consumed, most beverages drunk, most disruptive behavior, loudest cheering(jelly wrestling))

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted
I think the WOG put something in my drink :crybaby:

I wont tell you what he was stirring the margueritas with........

  • Iconoclast
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: CH
Posted

YOU KNOW YOU'LL NEED ALL YOUR HOSPITAL BUDDIES TO REVIVE YOU!!!!! :crybaby:  :spoton:  :spoton:

Yes was a good week end with a few funny stories the makay guys with 13-14 cars making it worthwhile and the 2 from townsville breaking all sorts of records (most food consumed, most beverages drunk, most disruptive behavior, loudest cheering(jelly wrestling))

My fault wog... JETSTAR OFFICIALLY SUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

never use them again......

BTW... I dont think you want to know what Nathan has done to your blow up doll...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...