Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/12/06 08:49 AM Posted 04/12/06 08:49 AM Well it turns out there is a "man cream"http://blog.modernmechanix.com/2006/09/10/...or-a-mans-face/Not what I was thinking.Scotty
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 22d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 04/12/06 08:57 AM Posted 04/12/06 08:57 AM Another exciting forum topic bought to you by the great crew at FordXR6Turbo.com
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 17d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 04/12/06 09:40 AM Posted 04/12/06 09:40 AM I was a bit worried when I seen your title , I thought you were talking about some thing else ←You mean throat yoghurt?←Warm protein milkshake...←Baby Gravy
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 15d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 04/12/06 12:46 PM Posted 04/12/06 12:46 PM its ok Turbodewd I am here to support you.IGNORE the ignoramus's... you will be able to laugh at them in years to come when they have cracked, dry and prematurely aged skinlike so>>><div class='bbimg'></div>and you will still be sporting a youthful look like so>>>><div class='bbimg'></div>nah.. seriously one good moisturiser or "balm" (men lingo)including vitamin E, etcif you get the more expensive brands from the chemist "mens department" you go for the age/environment appropriate stuffliving on the coast it is not unmasculine to use body and face lotions if your a man, more like your an idiot if you don'tshazzy
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 04/12/06 07:26 PM Posted 04/12/06 07:26 PM I use a cleanser and a toner in the morning and a cleanser, toner and repairer at night.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 5d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 04/12/06 07:47 PM Posted 04/12/06 07:47 PM I use a cleanser and a toner in the morning and a cleanser, toner and repairer at night. ←Girl Ian
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 04/12/06 07:55 PM Posted 04/12/06 07:55 PM WTF is wrong with soap??? Countries full of butt pirates IMHO
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 6m 30d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 04/12/06 09:00 PM Posted 04/12/06 09:00 PM I found when I used that Nivea stuff it was real nice.. But when I stopped using it my skin would dry worse than when I didnt use it.I only use it every so often as I dont really need it.To all you other neanderthals, once youve learned to walk and talk, come out of your cave and into the 21st century..
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 04/12/06 10:51 PM Posted 04/12/06 10:51 PM I was a bit worried when I seen your title , I thought you were talking about some thing else ←You mean throat yoghurt?←Warm protein milkshake...←testicle snot anyone
Trough Lolly Member 4,349 Member For: 22y 19d Gender: Male Location: Mildura Posted 05/12/06 06:13 AM Posted 05/12/06 06:13 AM I use the nivea after shave cream for sensitive skin.. I get a real bad razor burn but that stuff is great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now