Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 28/11/06 03:32 AM Posted 28/11/06 03:32 AM (edited) Dags sent me a pm (knowing im an aviation nut) about the Swiss Airforce with a video clip attached. Great camera work which supplements the beautiful aircraft they have weaving its way through stunning scenery and snow capped mountains.I sent one in return on a pair of jets that fly amazingly low to the ground across the desert and in between rock formations. Take a good look during the time frame of 2:30 - 2:40 and just take note how close to the groud they are flying!I said to Dags what ya recon post them up on the forum, he agreed!Rob... SWISShttp://www.hans-wurst.de/swiss_air_force_2811_media.htmlDESSERT FLYING Edited 28/11/06 03:49 AM by Mr Turbo
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/06 04:23 AM Posted 28/11/06 04:23 AM Unreal videoMakes me want to go out an get flight simulator 10
mattson Award Winning Photo guy Legacy Donating Member 1,340 Member For: 22y 8m 25d Gender: Male Location: Burleigh Waters Posted 28/11/06 04:39 AM Posted 28/11/06 04:39 AM save your $$, torrent it instead
Lumpen Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!! Legacy Donating Member 5,181 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: The Bogan Shire Posted 28/11/06 04:57 AM Posted 28/11/06 04:57 AM Hmmm, I can pick the hornets. The delta wings, are they Israeli's Kafir's?They are incredibly impressive flyers! The second video must be Israeli Air Force? lumpy
ExAreSix TRAITOR Legacy Donating Member 1,063 Member For: 23y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Townsville, NQ Posted 28/11/06 05:22 AM Posted 28/11/06 05:22 AM (edited) Hmmm, I can pick the hornets. The delta wings, are they Israeli's Kafir's?They are incredibly impressive flyers! The second video must be Israeli Air Force? lumpy ←Nope, Mirage F1s. It's some small African nation.The Swiss have F-18s, F-5s, and Mirage IIIs (The delta wings you speak of)(Not sure if their Mirages see frontline service anymore? Training aircraft as I understand it) Edited 28/11/06 05:29 AM by ExAreSix
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 28/11/06 05:38 AM Posted 28/11/06 05:38 AM anyone ever played lockon modern air combat? the best flight sim ever but you gotta have good comp and graphics card.
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/06 05:52 AM Posted 28/11/06 05:52 AM I have been looking for a good flying game.I have about the best spec PC you can get, so I think I will give lockon a go.
Mr Turbo Next stage, to the Pub in 10 seconds Member 2,777 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Berwick Victoria Posted 28/11/06 06:36 AM Author Posted 28/11/06 06:36 AM (edited) I have been looking for a good flying game.I have about the best spec PC you can get, so I think I will give lockon a go.←Just bought Flight Sim X ... Bloody fantastic! the graphics is amazing.Rob... Edited 28/11/06 07:13 AM by Mr Turbo
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 28/11/06 06:43 AM Posted 28/11/06 06:43 AM Awesome
Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 1m 25d Location: Newcastle Posted 28/11/06 07:05 AM Posted 28/11/06 07:05 AM I have been looking for a good flying game.I have about the best spec PC you can get, so I think I will give lockon a go.←I'll just go to Williamtown & jump on the FA18 Sim.....much better. It's good to have friends.Muzza.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now