Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 27/11/06 09:14 AM Posted 27/11/06 09:14 AM can't make this one
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 13d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/11/06 09:23 AM Posted 27/11/06 09:23 AM can't make this one ←'cough" TONTINE "cough"
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/11/06 09:36 AM Posted 27/11/06 09:36 AM The main road to Jenolan caves is awesome as of a few months ago. I drove up there and did the cave thing and the road was great for big speeds. Real long striaghts and very long sweeping bends. Nothing over 100Kph of course.But the last 10Kms or so, the drive to the caves is a very tight and twisty piece of roadway with real soft edges. Its used regularly by tourist coaches which barely fit and at several points you have to stop and wait for oncoming traffic to pass on the real narrow bits. I love the tight twisty stuff but its a real crawl and ppl with GT's might not like it.You can come in another way, via some old back road, which isnt a bad drive at all, however there riddled with pot holes and the road surface is heavily degraded.Not sure if I can swindle time off for this one.
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 19d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 27/11/06 10:02 AM Posted 27/11/06 10:02 AM I'm in! Are we there yet?!
phantom ute Member 105 Member For: 20y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/11/06 10:08 AM Posted 27/11/06 10:08 AM count me in last crusie while I live in sydney
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 1m Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 27/11/06 10:37 AM Posted 27/11/06 10:37 AM I love the tight twisty stuff but its a real crawl and ppl with GT's might not like it.←I wouldnt be so sure about a GT not liking the twisties. They are a premium product over our T's.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/11/06 11:40 AM Posted 27/11/06 11:40 AM (edited) I love the tight twisty stuff but its a real crawl and ppl with GT's might not like it.←I wouldnt be so sure about a GT not liking the twisties. They are a premium product over our T's.←I think the GT's and P's are the Ford flagships. So here's a recent pic with me and one of them. Edited 27/11/06 11:41 AM by Iconic Bionic
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 7d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 27/11/06 09:17 PM Posted 27/11/06 09:17 PM I am 80% in. Hopefully we dont have anything on.
Phantomxr6 Legacy Donating Member 452 Member For: 23y 5m 19d Gender: Male Location: Razorback NSW Posted 27/11/06 09:41 PM Posted 27/11/06 09:41 PM Cro, please put me down plus wife & child. thanksSteven.
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/11/06 11:40 PM Posted 27/11/06 11:40 PM I'm in, but I'll have to convince a reluctant Joyce, as we have a work XMAS parties Friday and Saturday night, plus 21st Saturday night. Lucky the starting point is only 3 minutes from my place.Brian
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now