RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 25d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 28/11/06 12:19 AM Posted 28/11/06 12:19 AM I'm in, but I'll have to convince a reluctant Joyce, as we have a work XMAS parties Friday and Saturday night, plus 21st Saturday night. Lucky the starting point is only 3 minutes from my place.Brian←So brianDoes this mean that we are gonna be able to see your T
bcl Toughest BA Turbo Legacy Donating Member 3,408 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/11/06 01:09 AM Posted 28/11/06 01:09 AM So brianDoes this mean that we are gonna be able to see your T←yes, I'm going, and I did go on the Snowies cruise 2 weeks... my wife is the ???? ... she could sleep in the car if she's tired.
ford number 1 Legacy Donating Member 602 Member For: 22y 1m 1d Gender: Male Location: N/W Sydney Posted 28/11/06 09:12 AM Posted 28/11/06 09:12 AM Put me down as a starter + wife and 6mth old..Im sure my boy will be excited about going on his first cruize..
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 13d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 28/11/06 09:29 AM Posted 28/11/06 09:29 AM Hopefully we dont have anything on. I think it would be better for all Joe if you did have something on...clothing preferably!
Soul Reaver Member 136 Member For: 22y 1m 23d Gender: Male Location: Syd Posted 28/11/06 09:36 AM Posted 28/11/06 09:36 AM A final burn for the year count me + car (and maybe the girl) in
loopism Tractor Driver Member 709 Member For: 20y 7m 20d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 29/11/06 01:21 AM Posted 29/11/06 01:21 AM can't make this one ←'cough" TONTINE "cough" ←Bwaaaahahahahaha
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 01/12/06 08:32 AM Posted 01/12/06 08:32 AM I'm in
XRSEX EVO 9 SUPPORTER Member 556 Member For: 23y 6m 2d Location: NO CAPA EDIT REQUIRED HERE! Posted 02/12/06 09:35 PM Posted 02/12/06 09:35 PM Hopefully we dont have anything on. I think it would be better for all Joe if you did have something on...clothing preferably! ←Come on Ross...I havent been working out all this week for nothing...
apcdave Member 31 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Mt Kuring-Gai ~ NSW Posted 04/12/06 11:59 PM Posted 04/12/06 11:59 PM As Pantom Ute is being let out without his leash Black Beauty has asked me to look after him.Wife cannot go but son may come in the Pissan SEEYAALLSOON
harvyk Member 1,070 Member For: 21y 6m 29d Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra... Posted 05/12/06 10:08 AM Posted 05/12/06 10:08 AM Both me and Jen are in,Will have the car CB...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now