Thermal Fans Running For Short Time After Engine S

THEMESHMAN260

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TRAITOR
  • Member For: 21y 6m 24d

Does the water pump keep pumping? No... Therefore without coolant flowing, how can it be of any use? Unless it's simply to blow air around the engine bay?

• My engine bay is Bionic
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 1m 24d
Hi can some one help me on the XR5 when you turn the engine off the thermal fans stay on for a short time if the engine runs hot like a turbo timer can you do the same thing on the ba XR turbo  for cooling after the engine is turned off if so how do you do it ?

My BF T has done that a few times now. Stop the car and turn it off, but after a short dealy like 2 seconds the fans startup and run for a few minutes.

Why dont the T's get Turbo timers?

• Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member For: 20y 10m 21d

What's a turbo timer got to do with thermo fans :yikes:

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

I have driven a few rodeos and got them a little hot and they also have this feature. I only noticed it with the Alloytec motor though.

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 26d
Hi can some one help me on the XR5 when you turn the engine off the thermal fans stay on for a short time if the engine runs hot like a turbo timer can you do the same thing on the ba XR turbo  for cooling after the engine is turned off if so how do you do it ?

My BF T has done that a few times now. Stop the car and turn it off, but after a short dealy like 2 seconds the fans startup and run for a few minutes.

Cause they have sh*t handbrakes. :yikes:

Scotty

• Member For: 19y 11m 4d

Cause they have sh*t handbrakes. :tease:

Scotty

Nice one :spoton:

• BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 20y 8m 8d

perhaps do a search?? :spoton: