Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 22/11/06 10:57 AM Posted 22/11/06 10:57 AM G'day All, Had a look at a BF typhoon today and loved it. Q1- Auto or Manual what is best in the F6. (miss having a Manual) Q2 -It is Black with leather, 6 pot, 6speed auto, 19's and has 2500kms. Asking $60,000 good price or is it to highThe car had a before and after price,New $83,000. Now $60,000. Thanks Aaron
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 22/11/06 11:07 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:07 AM Ive seen an auto with all the goods bar a sunroof for 55k on road with similar kms I think you can do better
Phoontastic Legacy Donating Member 262 Member For: 20y 7m 24d Gender: Male Location: Canberra Posted 22/11/06 11:15 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:15 AM G'day All, Had a look at a BF typhoon today and loved it. Q1- Auto or Manual what is best in the F6. (miss having a Manual) Q2 -It is Black with leather, 6 pot, 6speed auto, 19's and has 2500kms. Asking $60,000 good price or is it to highThe car had a before and after price,New $83,000. Now $60,000. Thanks Aaron←You may well be able to do better, but then again you might not. If it wasn't end of model runout then the price is pretty good. $83K new though sounds like frog sh#t.As far as auto or manual goes, did you drive it? Best if you do, then you'll see why people reckon the auto is pretty good. Personal choice though at the end of the day. Either is going to be the ducks nuts.
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 22/11/06 11:29 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:29 AM If you miss a manual then get one.Personally I think think that price is a tad high, and can come down some, it is a buyers market.Scotty
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 7d Posted 22/11/06 11:32 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:32 AM If you miss a manual then get one.Personally I think think that price is a tad high, and can come down some, it is a buyers market.Scotty←I forgot to add also, I thought that 55k on road for the one I mentioned above was a little high to, any wonder why the car has been on their lot for over 4 months
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m Posted 22/11/06 11:43 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:43 AM I've seen demo units with less than 1000Km going for significantly less, although with 1 or 2 less options.Remember, the options count for $0 at trade in time....
ZAP No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle! Legacy Donating Member 7,935 Member For: 22y 7m 14d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 22/11/06 11:49 AM Posted 22/11/06 11:49 AM I have seen a auto with wheels and fpv wheel advertised for $55k onroad new.I know that Titans in Brookvale have a lightning strike with leather, fpvW and auto, but 18's. It's new and I am sure Brenton@ Titans will do you a deal. tell em Mal sent you.I was there today looking at a Turbo Terrie for the wife I know the Auto v Manual debate will never end, but the Auto and Turbo are the best all round package. You will also not regret buying the F6, they are an awsome machine.
tur Flight 6 Member 471 Member For: 23y 1m 24d Posted 22/11/06 12:26 PM Posted 22/11/06 12:26 PM 50,900,DEMO, drive away, new oak melb, Auto and 19's, 5000km on the clock. So 60K is way to much to part with when there are deals like this around.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 23/11/06 10:41 AM Author Posted 23/11/06 10:41 AM I have seen a auto with wheels and fpv wheel advertised for $55k onroad new.I know that Titans in Brookvale have a lightning strike with leather, fpvW and auto, but 18's. It's new and I am sure Brenton@ Titans will do you a deal. tell em Mal sent you.I was there today looking at a Turbo Terrie for the wife I know the Auto v Manual debate will never end, but the Auto and Turbo are the best all round package. You will also not regret buying the F6, they are an awsome machine.←Thanks for replying to my question. ZAP I think I just might take a drive up their soon.cheersAaron
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 4m 28d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 23/11/06 11:05 AM Posted 23/11/06 11:05 AM (edited) 83k my arse...........just like that diamond ring......was 45k now 3500......me sell to you ....good pricePs - she also luvd me long time Edited 23/11/06 11:09 AM by SHOCK
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now