Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

No problems here...unless there's one of them poofy sunroofs installed.

  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Didn't hear a peep back from them but maybe it's because I listed the usual complaints ie.

Brakes

No MP3 player

4 Spd Auto (so 20th Century)

head room (man I'd hate to be over 6' and climbing into one of these)

Still a great car. I'm peeved at the rapid depreciation rate but if I hang onto it then that shouldn't matter

Im 6 foot 6 and have no issues at all.

BTW your seat goes up and down and forward and back :tease:

Same here, 6' 4", no probs at all (unless there's a sunroof). Are you sitting on a box to have head room probs?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle
Posted

yeah as we all no, engineers have no idea of the real world, its all about how it is on paper. But it is good to see they are trying to find problems, but the big question is are they going to act, its all good and well ringing people up, but they need to go that extra step. Ive had issues with plastics quality, power steering, rear door access, non painted(rusty) block. all the usual stuff

Posted
Didn't hear a peep back from them but maybe it's because I listed the usual complaints ie.

Brakes

No MP3 player

4 Spd Auto (so 20th Century)

head room (man I'd hate to be over 6' and climbing into one of these)

Still a great car. I'm peeved at the rapid depreciation rate but if I hang onto it then that shouldn't matter

Im 6 foot 6 and have no issues at all.

BTW your seat goes up and down and forward and back :stirthepot:

Same here, 6' 4", no probs at all (unless there's a sunroof). Are you sitting on a box to have head room probs?

Okay - small doses of humble pie on my plate.

  • Resident golf buggy drift champion
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 11m 11d
  • Location: Lismore NSW
Posted
Didn't hear a peep back from them but maybe it's because I listed the usual complaints ie.

Brakes

No MP3 player

4 Spd Auto (so 20th Century)

head room (man I'd hate to be over 6' and climbing into one of these)

Still a great car. I'm peeved at the rapid depreciation rate but if I hang onto it then that shouldn't matter

Im 6 foot 6 and have no issues at all.

BTW your seat goes up and down and forward and back :fool:

Same here, 6' 4", no probs at all (unless there's a sunroof). Are you sitting on a box to have head room probs?

Okay - small doses of humble pie on my plate.

mmmmmm humble pie aarrggghhh

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted

Just got my survey and filled it out. Was mainly critical on fit and finish, and built quality.

Will wait by the phone for my call now :spoton::omg:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
Just got my survey and filled it out.  Was mainly critical on fit and finish, and built quality.

Will wait by the phone for my call now :crybaby:  :roflmbo:

Dont hold your breath, as I said it took them just on one year to call

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
Just got my survey and filled it out.  Was mainly critical on fit and finish, and built quality.

Will wait by the phone for my call now :spit:  :pooh:

Dont hold your breath, as I said it took them just on one year to call

If and that's a very big IF yout get a phone call can you please ask them why the fark they keep putting crap diffs in these cars :msm:

Im awaiting my fourth :blush:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Just got my survey and filled it out.  Was mainly critical on fit and finish, and built quality.

Will wait by the phone for my call now :spit:  :pooh:

Dont hold your breath, as I said it took them just on one year to call

If and that's a very big IF yout get a phone call can you please ask them why the fark they keep putting crap diffs in these cars :gooff:

Im awaiting my fourth :Doh:

Maybe it's their way of stopping people from modifying. Make em too fragile, or maybe you dealer really likes you and wants you to keep visiting him :roflmbo:

  • BOOST
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Southern Highlands NSW
Posted
Just got my survey and filled it out.  Was mainly critical on fit and finish, and built quality.

Will wait by the phone for my call now :spit:  :spit:

Dont hold your breath, as I said it took them just on one year to call

If and that's a very big IF yout get a phone call can you please ask them why the fark they keep putting crap diffs in these cars :Doh:

Im awaiting my fourth :censored:

Maybe it's their way of stopping people from modifying. Make em too fragile, or maybe you dealer really likes you and wants you to keep visiting him :spit:

I tell you it feels like that. My car is stock btw

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...