mickey_gee Member 593 Member For: 21y 11m 19d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle NSW Posted 13/11/06 11:20 AM Posted 13/11/06 11:20 AM Vortex. I would have dboss would have tried that already
Max Power Member 381 Member For: 22y 5m 1d Location: MENAI, NSW Posted 13/11/06 11:23 AM Posted 13/11/06 11:23 AM Did you at least keep my brakes? I'll buy them back.
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 13/11/06 11:54 AM Author Posted 13/11/06 11:54 AM Is it going on a lease as well sutty.....please dont tempt me.... ←Yes mate. It's a good time to be buying a FPV right now.Did you at least keep my brakes? I'll buy them back.←Sorry Arthur - gone with the car to the new owner. Did I tell you how good they work - and look.
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 20d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/11/06 12:02 PM Posted 13/11/06 12:02 PM I meant the boost as well...LALALA....
jcooke Member 272 Member For: 20y 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane, QLD Posted 13/11/06 12:23 PM Posted 13/11/06 12:23 PM Hello all, I'm only new but I must confess, I am the luckly buyer and must say a beautiful car to drive. I got the missus in it tonight as she will drive it on occasion and wanted her know the end results if the right pedal was pushed. She was impressed, scared then impressed again and likes the little "whoosh" noise.Thanks for Phil for making it an easy transaction, and a pleasure to meet. Hope to meet some of you on the next cruise.In the meantime, I will leave it as purchased (well I couldnt say stock could I). ThanksJosh
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 15d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 13/11/06 02:01 PM Posted 13/11/06 02:01 PM Hello all, I'm only new but I must confess, I am the luckly buyer and must say a beautiful car to drive. I got the missus in it tonight as she will drive it on occasion and wanted her know the end results if the right pedal was pushed. She was impressed, scared then impressed again and likes the little "whoosh" noise.Thanks for Phil for making it an easy transaction, and a pleasure to meet. Hope to meet some of you on the next cruise.In the meantime, I will leave it as purchased (well I couldnt say stock could I). ThanksJosh←Well done Josh Can't go wrong with Phil, top bloke and top car you did well
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 19d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 13/11/06 09:14 PM Author Posted 13/11/06 09:14 PM Hello all, I'm only new but I must confess, I am the luckly buyer and must say a beautiful car to drive. I got the missus in it tonight as she will drive it on occasion and wanted her know the end results if the right pedal was pushed. She was impressed, scared then impressed again and likes the little "whoosh" noise.Thanks for Phil for making it an easy transaction, and a pleasure to meet. Hope to meet some of you on the next cruise.In the meantime, I will leave it as purchased (well I couldnt say stock could I). ThanksJosh←Have you got a bruised left shoulder yet?Enjoy mate. I hope you have as much fun in it as I have.
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 13/11/06 09:40 PM Posted 13/11/06 09:40 PM Good luck with the new beast when you get it. Its sad to say good bye to an old friend, but its exciting to meet a new one.
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 7d Posted 13/11/06 11:12 PM Posted 13/11/06 11:12 PM Hello all, I'm only new but I must confess, I am the luckly buyer and must say a beautiful car to drive. I got the missus in it tonight as she will drive it on occasion and wanted her know the end results if the right pedal was pushed. She was impressed, scared then impressed again and likes the little "whoosh" noise.Thanks for Phil for making it an easy transaction, and a pleasure to meet. Hope to meet some of you on the next cruise.In the meantime, I will leave it as purchased (well I couldnt say stock could I). ThanksJosh←Welcome Josh,You are now the proud owner of a very quick car. The condition of the car is a credit to Sutty.Sutty,I'll look forward to giving your GT-P a few spankings.... ...until the boost goes on it.
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 9d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 21/11/06 04:41 AM Posted 21/11/06 04:41 AM Congrats on the new beast Phil, thought you would gave gotten a non-pastel colour though
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now