Damo Legacy Donating Member 403 Member For: 22y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 13/11/06 07:15 AM Posted 13/11/06 07:15 AM DO any of you neighbours have adsl?If the do you have 2 options.1) The nice way.Offer to pay 1/2 the account costs and share the connection.2) Steal there mail get there account details and close down there telephone line. Apply for ADSLOption 2 is more fun3) Search for and connect to an unsecured wireless network. There are plenty in every neighbourhood. Cost: free. People will learn from their lack of security the hard way (just be nice and don't thrash the connection - otherwise you'll get busted sooner!)
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/11/06 07:18 AM Author Posted 13/11/06 07:18 AM I did think about option 1 as I have a wireless router sitting here, could connect it to their machine and get myself a wireless card to connect to it. I might go ask the neighbours
crans Member 275 Member For: 20y 4m 27d Posted 13/11/06 07:32 AM Posted 13/11/06 07:32 AM Most people would be happy to share there connection if there getting there internet at 1/2 price.I know if some one asked me id do it for sure.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now