jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 23d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 05/11/06 10:58 AM Posted 05/11/06 10:58 AM (--insert pretty much what has already been said here--)still waiting on the interior pics have fun in the new beast dave
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Need one.. Posted 09/11/06 10:56 AM Author Posted 09/11/06 10:56 AM I had the Exforce Cat and Exhaust fitted today, including custom tuned Edit....feels just like the good old days Man I love the Typhoons!
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 09/11/06 10:57 AM Posted 09/11/06 10:57 AM I had the Exforce Cat and Exhaust fitted today, including custom tuned Edit....feels just like the good old days Man I love the Typhoons!←what were the result of the tune and who tuned it?well done man keep the mods coming lol
O2STOCK Legacy Donating Member 607 Member For: 21y 15d Location: Brisbane Posted 09/11/06 10:58 AM Posted 09/11/06 10:58 AM (edited) PashenDid you drive the STD Phoon much befoe the exhaustPick my phoon up tuesday still considering what mods Edited 09/11/06 10:58 AM by O2STOCK
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 09/11/06 11:01 AM Posted 09/11/06 11:01 AM I had the Exforce Cat and Exhaust fitted today, including custom tuned Edit....feels just like the good old days Man I love the Typhoons!←does it retain the stock dump?
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 9d Posted 09/11/06 11:24 AM Posted 09/11/06 11:24 AM I had the Exforce Cat and Exhaust fitted today, including custom tuned Edit....feels just like the good old days Man I love the Typhoons!←does it retain the stock dump?←im pretty sure he went the 3.5 inch x force jobie so that would include the dump
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Need one.. Posted 11/04/07 10:28 AM Author Posted 11/04/07 10:28 AM PashenDid you drive the STD Phoon much befoe the exhaustPick my phoon up tuesday still considering what modsDrove it for a week or so. Felt very refined and almost too qiuet for me. Maybe because I was used to the old XR6T with the Pahse 3 tune and APS exhaust.Feels a lot more like a muscle car now. An exhaust was always going to be my first mod on the F6.
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 11/04/07 11:20 AM Posted 11/04/07 11:20 AM Dave , why start where you should finish from a hardware perspective? You will need the final custom tune of course
mbjunior99 Member 4,359 Member For: 23y 9m 7d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 11/04/07 11:24 AM Posted 11/04/07 11:24 AM Congrats, that's awesome mate. How does it compare to your XR6 Turbo?
PASHEN Member 868 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Location: Need one.. Posted 11/04/07 08:49 PM Author Posted 11/04/07 08:49 PM Dave , why start where you should finish from a hardware perspective? You will need the final custom tune of course I know what you mean.When I bought the F6 the intention wasn't to build a car that was quicker than my old T. I was pretty happy with the performance of the stock F6 (remember, it's been a year since I sold the phantom beast). All I really wanted at first was for the car to sound hornier, hence the decision to get the exhaust done first. While I was at it, I decided to also get the Edit and custom tune.I still have plans for a bigger cooler, injectors and fuel pump.How does it compare for now to the old car?0-60 kph - the F6 is quicker0-100 kph - pretty close, maybe the T just beat it.100- 200 kph + - the XR6T would sh*t all over the F6 by an embarrasing margin
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now