Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

I have just ordered the ford flash 2

the features r similar except for the estimated ratings it gives u

I had to ask my self, weather estimated horse power is worth an extra 400 bucks?

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Dr. Speed
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The land of Politicians, Public Servants, Porno & Pyrotechnics
Posted (edited)

Ah nice! It's like a hand held Apexi power FC type thing... Do mind me asking how much it was?

That "estimated" HP is a wank anyway...

EDIT: Just read the website PROPERLY - $1,095

Edited by exarsixturbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne, Vic
Posted

I'd be keen on one of these...

any of the tuners got any opinions on this?

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 11d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: @ my laptop
Posted

live wire have been taken off the market at present due to software issues with our cars and will be available again in approx 1 month when SCT rectifies the problem

  • iTs alL DaRDy........
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

Guys the Flash 2 is killer

got it today, easy 2 use looks good

VERY happy, car is now completely differant

KPM got it overnight for me from CAPA and I payed 895inc

Must say there service was great

and the unit is Sensational

mike

  • 1 month later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: SA
Posted
live wire have been taken off the market at present due to software issues with our cars and will be available again in approx 1 month when SCT rectifies the problem

How much & when will it be back, it looks very good. So I can swtich between different modes on the fly??

Andrew

  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Can someone explain why the old cappa box's are still $595+???

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

from what ive heard cappa wont be distributing the flash box's in the near future

I thought they were cheaper then $595 ATM?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Broady, Melbourne
Posted (edited)

There is a difference between advertised price and what you get when you call. You can get the flash 2 for $700. A bloke in Frankston may have a couple. PM me for details!

EDIT: Just read this back. Yes they are legit. "A bloke in Frankston" sounds sus huh...Poor Franga. But hey, I grew up in Broady and that stigma is still around until this day.

Edited by straughsberry
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dalby, QLD
Posted
Guys the Flash 2 is killer

got it today, easy 2 use looks good

VERY happy, car is now completely differant

KPM got it overnight for me from CAPA and I payed 895inc

Must say there service was great

and the unit is Sensational

mike

I too have ordered the Flash 2, if tomorrow wasnt a public holiday I would have had it for the weekend.

I got mine from Pit lane Performance for $710.00.

Greg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...