Jump to content

Does the better half know of, or to the extent of your mods????  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 26d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

what happened to F6 Ute.. looks like he disappeared mid sentence.. :spoton:

shazzy

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted

My wife has now problems with what I do to her car as long as she has some say on some of the mods.

Ian

  • They see me rolllin n hatin...
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 4m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

My gf doesnt have any problems what I do with my money and my car, even though she says that my ute is my other gf and that I love it more :spoton::spoton:

  • Formerly Turbo6
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m
  • Location: North Brisbane
Posted

Apparently, I have to stop now............................

She doesn't see the "need" for Nizpro extractors, turbo and wastegate??

  • My new toy
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld.
Posted
Apparently, I have to stop now............................

She doesn't see the "need" for Nizpro extractors, turbo and wastegate??

Time to get a new one now shane mate :spoton::spoton:

Ian

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
i wan't option 6 she got no say in the matter!!!!!

Even my MISSUS is asking where my cooler is :spoton:

:spoton:

:spoton:

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Kirsty knows everything that goes on with all of my car, and she encourages it.

She is the main catalyst of me upgrading the J trim blower to a XX trim for the XC.

She also wants the XR6T tuned so it can take proper advantage of the new cooler.

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
ill call you.

Yep, suuuuure you will! :spoton:

Dont hold your breath, im still waiting for a return phone call from a call I made to the wog last Friday! :spoton:

"ill call you back in 10 mins" :spoton:

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted

My missus smiled at me last night and said " I can't believe I am married to a hoon.

We had many discussions on modding a brandnew mid 50k car. Her biggest thing was telling me to grow up, you have 2 kids and are 30 now.

Well thanks to Flukey luke, Gold Bullet, Goldie, Geea, Deeks and all the other old kunts. I was Calder one night telling her on the phone I was stoked with my 13.9 stock time, and I said to her, BTW you wanna talk to a few "Grandpa's" I told her I was the youngest in the group by more than 10 years and that put a big glass of STFU in front of her.

Now all she hates is the speeding fines, and she won't drive the car with any valition while there is a decent whack of power in it. Stock or soft cock is fine.

But my kids, they is how you mod a car. I had my 3 year old daughter telling my wife, " We need more boost Mummy" and " I love it when daddy does boost, it gets my tummy" And the best one was, "Be quiet, daddy's doing boost"

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...