Jump to content

Does the better half know of, or to the extent of your mods????  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

So, do they know?? Do you hide it, or are you kissing :spoton: and buying flowers/sending her on shopping sprees??

I've included the double gender option for Fat-Tony..

  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

OK, I've kicked it off....

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 9m 3d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

Im pretty lucky, I tell her everything, never any probs.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

The ex didn't like it and didnt want me spending money cos she wanted us to move in together. Logical.... but she had to go.

The newie is cool, she gets me cheap parts and oil too.

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted
The ex didn't like it and didnt want me spending money cos she wanted us to move in together. Logical.... but she had to go.

The newie is cool, she gets me cheap parts and oil too.

Does she have a Sister I can boot on the side??

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Na!! I've never had a GF with a sister :msm: I reckon it would rock.

Now I think about it though.... I have not spent enough on this car for anyone to winge :spoton: . It would only just nudge 2K.

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

My G/f is cool with modding the car because it a;stops me hassling her all the time b;keeps me out of the pub and c;keeps me from chasing other girlys...shes not kewl with me spending more time on the car than i do with her and i haven't even begun trying to explain why i need $3000 twin plate clutch when i just put a new motor in the car and the old clutch works fine..(in her mind... :spoton:)

  • CNUTOX
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Not sure?
Posted
Na!!  I've never had a GF with a sister  :msm:  I reckon it would rock.

Now I think about it though.... I have not spent enough on this car for anyone to winge  :spoton: . It would only just nudge 2K.

That was the point I made last night to my wife. She knows about it all. We had a discussion about 12 months ago on what I wanted to do to the car. She said make a list and stick it up, so I know how much I will need to put away, ( I am a mr mum, so I don't even pay for my mods! :msm: ), and the list started out as interior, exterior, performance.

It has been changed along the way. The 42lb injectors have been changed to 60lb. The guages have gone from 2 to 1, and the dvd screens have gone from 1 to 2.

And the goal at the bottom has changed from reliable 12 second streeter to reliable knocking on 10's streeter. :msm:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 20d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

Where is option 5

N/A .... (not applicable) :spoton:

shazzy

  • Formerly XR6NA
  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
Where is option 5

N/A .... (not applicable)  :spoton:

shazzy

I think I know someone who could add that

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...