blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 16/10/06 12:30 PM Posted 16/10/06 12:30 PM your cose to it Craig, but I think it is Spiko, with a 10.4 I think. but I think the Gold bullet is out to give it a run soon isn't he? David←you think?←sometimes
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/10/06 12:31 PM Posted 16/10/06 12:31 PM your cose to it Craig, but I think it is Spiko, with a 10.4 I think. but I think the Gold bullet is out to give it a run soon isn't he? David←you think?←sometimes←That's what I think.
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 25d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 16/10/06 12:39 PM Posted 16/10/06 12:39 PM (edited) mmmm, but Geea, Blueboost etc have a full exhaust when running?? And neither used full slicks afaik.. Where are we going to draw the line on the track?? Edited 16/10/06 12:39 PM by F6 UTE
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 14d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 16/10/06 12:58 PM Posted 16/10/06 12:58 PM don't get me wrong, the xr6t rules,I think everyone will agree with that, but tens in a boss is still a good acheivement
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 18d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 16/10/06 09:36 PM Posted 16/10/06 09:36 PM I have removed all the crap either keep it on topic or I start giving some people holidays again.Ian
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 24y Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 16/10/06 09:41 PM Posted 16/10/06 09:41 PM Is there a timeslip?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 9m 5d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 16/10/06 09:59 PM Posted 16/10/06 09:59 PM Is there a timeslip?←Proof, Proof, he needs proof.Well done Chris! As blueboost has said before, to see a boss in the 10's is good sh*t, the LS1 has been there for far too long, in N/A and forced induction.Good work.
blupwr Member 11 Member For: 19y 11m 25d Posted 16/10/06 10:09 PM Posted 16/10/06 10:09 PM I do have a couple of slips, but I dont know how to post them up - anyone in the campbellfield area in vic could possibly drop in and give me a hand, would be great.Im not sure if I have any enemy's on here or not, as I haven't seen the comments posted that were cleaned up. All I am going to say is that as soon as you run a drag radial, as far as Vic Roads are concerned the car is illegal. Also, aftermarket race fuels including C16 are also illegal. I run pump 98 without additive, as that is what my clients use on the street. So race what you have, but people making big claims about what is legal or not should check facts with local DMV.I just race my own car to improve my tuning and to help move the BOSS forward. This fact will stay here and I wont discuss it further out of respect to the forum sponsors who support you guys on here. We have had plenty of success and fun doing it, and racing should be all about the fun side. Im the sort of person who will respond well to friendly chat regarding racing, if anyone's going to have a dig, id much rather it in person.Having said that, I have met Geea,Goldie, MS700, Simon from Xtreme, Danno and I also previously knew Jeff (DBOSS) from many phonecalls, and I have been shown great kindness from them all. For the kind words guys, thankyou very much.
blupwr Member 11 Member For: 19y 11m 25d Posted 16/10/06 10:11 PM Posted 16/10/06 10:11 PM oh, and im not going for, nor was I aware of a 4spd auto record.
Craig@ACE Member 3 Member For: 19y 11m 29d Posted 16/10/06 10:13 PM Posted 16/10/06 10:13 PM I was there giving Chris a hand with the car and let me tell ya for a car that heavy to run back to back 10.93's is nothing short of amazing. Well done Chris.....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now