tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/10/06 12:54 PM Posted 14/10/06 12:54 PM PS. Oh, and did I mention manuals really are better.←Than what ←your spelling *yes I know my spelling sucks but I just wanted to point out that so does yours ←What about your grammar?1. Better than what?2. Better then what?
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/10/06 12:55 PM Posted 14/10/06 12:55 PM PS. Oh, and did I mention manuals really are better.←Than what ←your spelling *yes I know my spelling sucks but I just wanted to point out that so does yours ←What about your grammar?1. Better than what?2. Better then what?←mother farker leaves room to make another drink
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/10/06 01:02 PM Posted 14/10/06 01:02 PM better make it a double
jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 7m 28d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 14/10/06 01:07 PM Posted 14/10/06 01:07 PM better make it a double ←ahhhmmm.... yep, after that fark up a double is the only way to go ... and probably all I need to pass out for the night (inserts the XXXX blokes face emoticon here)
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/10/06 01:18 PM Posted 14/10/06 01:18 PM What Have We Learned From Fordxr6turbo.com?, Or not leared, as the case may be...I have leared to spell check otherwise some pr!ck will always come along and highlight your mistake ←all the "LEARING"goes on here Learers onlyshazzy
SavageF6 Legacy Donating Member 1,622 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 14/10/06 01:20 PM Author Posted 14/10/06 01:20 PM What Have We Learned From Fordxr6turbo.com?, Or not leared, as the case may be...I have leared to spell check otherwise some pr!ck will always come along and highlight your mistake ← You should have seen how many goes I had at counting to ten in the first post!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 14/10/06 01:26 PM Posted 14/10/06 01:26 PM A partial list of what I've learned includes:1) ............................................................10) ←13.. Author of this thread doesn't check the birthday thread and no 5 is............................... SavageD(31)what presies did ya get shazzy ←shazzy
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 21d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 14/10/06 02:35 PM Posted 14/10/06 02:35 PM I have learnt that my work doesn't like this site.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/10/06 04:02 PM Posted 14/10/06 04:02 PM Post whores everywhere
urslow Resident golf buggy drift champion Legacy Donating Member 815 Member For: 20y 11m 10d Location: Lismore NSW Posted 14/10/06 09:33 PM Posted 14/10/06 09:33 PM Post whores everywhere ←I agree..lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now