blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 30/09/06 12:48 PM Posted 30/09/06 12:48 PM yes I ran my ten 10.95 @ 124.6mph full weight with the standed auto, standed motor, and standed c/v's. what a car this car has been, has not even hurt the standed auto, congratulations to ford for building such a tough car.I did put a 2500rpm stall in it though. David
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 13d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 30/09/06 12:51 PM Posted 30/09/06 12:51 PM That's amazing David!Well done!
YPURV4 KILL,KILL,KILL,DIE,DIE,DIE, Member 2,813 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/06 01:04 PM Posted 30/09/06 01:04 PM that's awsome mate, what mods have you done?
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 30/09/06 01:06 PM Author Posted 30/09/06 01:06 PM injectorsnizpro kitvalve springsswerl potwater injection (because of our sh*t fuel)2500 stallm/t street radialstwin cats, twin 2,5 inch exhausts
SPIKO Legacy Donating Member 1,924 Member For: 21y 6m 2d Gender: Male Posted 30/09/06 01:48 PM Posted 30/09/06 01:48 PM yes I ran my ten 10.95 @ 124.6mph full weight with the standed auto, standed motor, and standed c/v's. what a car this car has been, has not even hurt the standed auto, congratulations to ford for building such a tough car.I did put a 2500rpm stall in it though. David←Congratzzzzzzzzzz David.that's got to be some sought of record mate well done.I have been watching your progress closely, and you have done very well from day one.RegardsSpiko
dalts Member 755 Member For: 20y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 30/09/06 01:53 PM Posted 30/09/06 01:53 PM well done most impressive.
FSIX Member 566 Member For: 20y 11m 14d Posted 30/09/06 02:02 PM Posted 30/09/06 02:02 PM congrats great effort a 10 sec pass, unreal...
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Posted 30/09/06 04:05 PM Posted 30/09/06 04:05 PM Congrats on the time, but what is a Nizpro kit? Stage 2 im assuming?
blueboost Member 1,204 Member For: 22y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: Mackay NorthQueensland Posted 30/09/06 04:44 PM Author Posted 30/09/06 04:44 PM yes I ran my ten 10.95 @ 124.6mph full weight with the standed auto, standed motor, and standed c/v's. what a car this car has been, has not even hurt the standed auto, congratulations to ford for building such a tough car.I did put a 2500rpm stall in it though. David←Congratzzzzzzzzzz David.that's got to be some sought of record mate well done.I have been watching your progress closely, and you have done very well from day one.RegardsSpiko←Thanks Spiko,That means a lot,but I have been sitting back learning from some of you guy's on this forum, including yourself Craig, and others, and let you guy's find the limits, then try and work within those limits, so some of the credit has to go to you guy's to Nizpro kit is the manifold, cai, and intercooler, fat tomy David
sutty Mushroom Legacy Donating Member 799 Member For: 22y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: THORNLANDS, QLD Posted 30/09/06 07:01 PM Posted 30/09/06 07:01 PM This is HUGE! Another milestone reached for the XR6T.Congrats Dave. Love you work.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now