RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/09/06 10:40 AM Posted 19/09/06 10:40 AM Count me in for when ever and where ever
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 27d Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/06 11:06 AM Posted 19/09/06 11:06 AM RAP1d, been listening to too much shakira me thinks
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 16d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 19/09/06 11:09 AM Posted 19/09/06 11:09 AM Hips dont lie dude
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/06 12:05 PM Posted 19/09/06 12:05 PM Guys,I know there are current cruises organised but in my opinion members need more of a quick catch up I'm proposing more a friday or saturday night where we can catch up go for a drive and make a stop off at kebab shop or a pub.I'm a new member to the forum but it would be good to catch up with some of the characters from here and a have laugh and give the guys a chance to check each other's cars out. I know the last time something like this was attempted it was cancelled due to rain, but I think the weather will stay consistent and do something before it get's too hot. What do you guys think? Date / Time / Location.PS> Maybe even some of the boys from Central Coast and Newcastle can drive down for the night.←Soon as you mentioned a drive and make a stop off at kebab shopI knew CRO would be first to reply ←It's been a while since brothers, getting quite an appetite happening :gunsfiring:
Buf-Phoon loitering with intent Legacy Donating Member 13,318 Member For: 23y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Zombie Birdhouse Posted 19/09/06 12:29 PM Posted 19/09/06 12:29 PM Cro,Thank mate, I've sent a PM to the DBOSS.Cheers.←Don't worry mate. I'll text him aswell, he'll get it rollin'.DBOSS does 2 things well. Mixes good bourbon and organises awesome cruises. And not necessarily in that order.←Mixes good Bourbon
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 19/09/06 12:48 PM Posted 19/09/06 12:48 PM Cro,Thank mate, I've sent a PM to the DBOSS.Cheers.←Don't worry mate. I'll text him aswell, he'll get it rollin'.DBOSS does 2 things well. Mixes good bourbon and organises awesome cruises. And not necessarily in that order.←Mixes good Bourbon :biggun:←Ok, so I struggled to think of 2 'genuine' things. :gunsfiring:
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 25d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/06 12:55 PM Posted 19/09/06 12:55 PM I am up for it. my car needs a good trashing so whenever its on, .............ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG
ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 19/09/06 10:18 PM Posted 19/09/06 10:18 PM volkswagon can wait←I heard a lot of Volkswagons do that!Isnt that right Cro?
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 19/09/06 10:33 PM Posted 19/09/06 10:33 PM volkswagon can wait←I heard a lot of Volkswagons do that!Isnt that right Cro? ←especiallyt barge arsed go slow Pissats
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 17d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 19/09/06 10:40 PM Posted 19/09/06 10:40 PM Sounds like a great idea, something in around Sydney or the outskirts where we cancatch up and talk the usual stuff. Ive had to miss the last mudgee cruise and just realised I will have to miss the upcoming snowy mountains cruise. So get on with it and put one togetther. Sounds like heaps of interest for a one day drive around the place.Maybe with more details we can move this to the cruise section.Everyone make some suggestions, like the Royal National Park, Macquarie pass etc.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now