XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 21d Location: Sydney Posted 25/09/06 07:41 AM Posted 25/09/06 07:41 AM meet at liverpool krispy kreme at 8pm isnt it? its on the cumberland highway liverpool. big sign, you wont miss it
maximus thrustimus Member 3 Member For: 20y 9d Posted 27/09/06 01:35 AM Posted 27/09/06 01:35 AM Hi all.A run down to the King George pub in Picton would be nice.I'd like to see the front carpark there filled with BA and BF turbo's.CheersMaximus ThrustimusPS....Might be better to wait till all the bushire stuff is sorted first
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/09/06 04:36 AM Posted 27/09/06 04:36 AM Cro,Thank mate, I've sent a PM to the DBOSS.Cheers.←Don't worry mate. I'll text him aswell, he'll get it rollin'.DBOSS does 2 things well. Mixes good bourbon and organises awesome cruises. And not necessarily in that order.←Mixes good Bourbon ←I'l bring a 6 pack of turkeys along So are you in Jules
INFLYT Legacy Donating Member 784 Member For: 20y 2m 20d Gender: Male Location: N.S.W, Sydney Posted 27/09/06 06:07 AM Posted 27/09/06 06:07 AM I'll have to give this one a miss, and catch the next one. So like...whens the next cruise?
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Location: leonay Posted 27/09/06 06:48 AM Posted 27/09/06 06:48 AM im out.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 27/09/06 06:57 AM Posted 27/09/06 06:57 AM I'm still in.Does anyone object to me having a video camera going in my car? It'll be on for the whole cruise, well, the driving parts anyway
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 27/09/06 07:43 AM Posted 27/09/06 07:43 AM I'm still in.Does anyone object to me having a video camera going in my car? It'll be on for the whole cruise, well, the driving parts anyway←Hmmmm. These type of thigs have a nasty way of finding themselves on the internet.Straight up I have no prob with it and would love to see the footage after the cruise, but if it did for example capture anything untoward, such as a crash or even yourself having a driving hiccup, it could technically be seized as an exhibit and used against you or others. It could also encourage safe and proper driving by all on the night, with the knowledge of it being used.I now anticipate you all shooting me down in flames.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 27/09/06 07:49 AM Posted 27/09/06 07:49 AM Dont worry Im too lazy to upload videos onto the net... I can burn DVDs and hand them around if poeple want to view it after the cruise
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/09/06 08:06 AM Posted 27/09/06 08:06 AM im out.←Soft Daz
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 8d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 27/09/06 08:11 AM Posted 27/09/06 08:11 AM I'm still in.Does anyone object to me having a video camera going in my car? It'll be on for the whole cruise, well, the driving parts anyway←Not a problem bring it along your smart enough to know what to post and what not toShould be a good mix of cars some Gmh,Evo,s GTR's,rexes and cro in his VW Beetle
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now