Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 27/09/06 11:02 PM Posted 27/09/06 11:02 PM If it falls off I'll give it to your mum, should be good for a headjob at the very least ←It's good to see your recieving instead of you having to tip down your hallway to grow ya own mum out ←that's just off Dont have one for that....
turbomuz Member 209 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Location: Canberra Posted 28/09/06 01:49 AM Posted 28/09/06 01:49 AM I've been out of town for a while so I'm a late entry - count me in as well.Ivan, tell me this VW Beetle thing is a cruel joke!! And where is your brothers kebab shop?Muz
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/06 02:36 AM Posted 28/09/06 02:36 AM I'm not getting a bloody beetle! and Brothers is over at Banksia (Rockdale)
exahsix Member 296 Member For: 21y 3d Location: Monterey, NSW Posted 28/09/06 02:52 AM Posted 28/09/06 02:52 AM Hey Cro, where exactly is Brothers Kebabs in Rockdale. I'm about to go out for lunch and I reckon I'll do a trial run for tomorrow night.Can't find it in the white pages
faygun Member 389 Member For: 23y 2m 23d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/06 03:05 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:05 AM Cro I just saw you at the kebab shop at north sydney but didnt say hello you were on the phone. see u tomorrow mate. we ll ahve another kebab
exahsix Member 296 Member For: 21y 3d Location: Monterey, NSW Posted 28/09/06 03:17 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:17 AM it's kebab-o-rama!!!!!and a bit of post whoring
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/06 03:24 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:24 AM Hey Cro, where exactly is Brothers Kebabs in Rockdale. I'm about to go out for lunch and I reckon I'll do a trial run for tomorrow night.Can't find it in the white pages←It's right on Princess Hwy, in Banksia rather than Rockdale.Across the road from a Pub, and next door to a Brothel
Cro Flower Power Legacy Donating Member 6,114 Member For: 23y 11m 24d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 28/09/06 03:24 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:24 AM Cro I just saw you at the kebab shop at north sydney but didnt say hello you were on the phone. see u tomorrow mate. we ll ahve another kebab ←Sounds good mate, I have one there most days
drcook Member 752 Member For: 22y 1m 15d Location: leonay Posted 28/09/06 03:27 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:27 AM im out.←Soft Daz ←not much different story to slymeats mate,flying to nz for my nan's funeral.
Iconic Bionic My engine bay is Bionic Legacy Donating Member 3,726 Member For: 20y 6m 15d Gender: Male Location: Freeways Posted 28/09/06 03:31 AM Posted 28/09/06 03:31 AM Brothers Kebabs, was wondering if we were all talking about the one at Banksia, was kinda thinking there would 100's of them around the place.Not bad Kebabs there. Bought me car just up the road form them as well at City Ford.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now