ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 21/09/06 01:05 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:05 PM Your wife earns 4 times what I earn? And she drives a clapped out old Volvo.................riiiiiight.So anyway mate. I didn;t really mean to offend you, I was only kidding. Now, if you drive to sydney, I'll race you. street tyres. no race fuel. ok. if you beat me, I'll tell the world you are Victor Bray. If I win, well, you know how I'll act. So you up for it or what Mr 3am Social interactor ?←it's actually a 2001 model, top of the line. Turbo 1.9ltr. My missus doesn't care for worldly things, she wants to buy a smart car, cos she likes it. And why don't yooooooo, drive to Melbourne, you throw out the challenge, you come good on it. Calder or Heathcote? Pump fuel and street tyres.
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/06 01:06 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:06 PM I bought a T cos I liked it, cancelled an order for BMW to buy it. Can we see the deposit details and order please???????
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/06 01:08 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:08 PM Your wife earns 4 times what I earn? And she drives a clapped out old Volvo.................riiiiiight.So anyway mate. I didn;t really mean to offend you, I was only kidding. Now, if you drive to sydney, I'll race you. street tyres. no race fuel. ok. if you beat me, I'll tell the world you are Victor Bray. If I win, well, you know how I'll act. So you up for it or what Mr 3am Social interactor ?←it's actually a 2001 model, top of the line. Turbo 1.9ltr. My missus doesn't care for worldly things, she wants to buy a smart car, cos she likes it. And why don't yooooooo, drive to Melbourne, you throw out the challenge, you come good on it. Calder or Heathcote? Pump fuel and street tyres.←I thought you'd chicken out.Your the one with the issue with my car being slow. You come here. I suggested it. You ok Mark? Is your fuse burnt yet?
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 21/09/06 01:11 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:11 PM Ooohhhhhh, so that's what it's all about.You're racing me to 11's.NoI'm flattered you see me as the benchmark.I actually see you as the mark left on the bench by a filthy birdMaybe it's just you Envy MY T.Yep I envy something that has the most ridiculous front end treatment I have seen. Hey cool, do you where sunglasses when you drive at night aswell?←
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/06 01:13 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:13 PM Ooohhhhhh, so that's what it's all about.You're racing me to 11's.NoI'm flattered you see me as the benchmark.I actually see you as the mark left on the bench by a filthy birdMaybe it's just you Envy MY T.Yep I envy something that has the most ridiculous front end treatment I have seen. Hey cool, do you where sunglasses when you drive at night aswell?←←haven't had them on for 6 months d1ckhead.At least I can remove headlight covers.More than I can say for you being permamently stuck with that rediculous colour.Lol, your car looks fukced.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 21/09/06 01:16 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:16 PM Atleast it wasn't a carry over from the Always Ugly! My car looks f*cked, thanks for the tip, I better check the rear of it, you seem to see it alot more than me
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/06 01:18 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:18 PM Atleast it wasn't a carry over from the Always Ugly! My car looks f*cked, thanks for the tip, I better check the rear of it, you seem to see it alot more than me ←Forget .8 of a second, and maybe divert your attention to making your car look good. hey, it goes quick, nobody is denying that, even if it is highly modded for the strip, but for godsakes, clean it up. It really does look sad dude. Ask your rich wife to pay for some sh1t.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 21/09/06 01:20 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:20 PM I like the grass stains that cover my car. Make my car look good? Apart from the wheels and colour, do you see any similarities to your car? DUH you really are an oxygen thief, aren't you?
saleen Big Gun Legacy Donating Member 4,170 Member For: 23y 11m 25d Gender: Male Location: NSW Posted 21/09/06 01:23 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:23 PM DUH you really are an oxygen thief, aren't you?←Well, yes I am.Can you respond a little quicker too, I get sick of waiting. The laughter doesn't last all that long between posts.
ENVY-T CNUTOX Legacy Donating Member 3,098 Member For: 23y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Not sure? Posted 21/09/06 01:27 PM Posted 21/09/06 01:27 PM Just look in the mirror and you'll get a laugh.Here is a pic I found of your long lost brother, the similarities are remarkable!!Oh and good night sweetheart.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now