boogamanXR6T Member 30 Member For: 20y 1m 22d Location: Brighton SA Posted 13/09/06 01:00 PM Author Posted 13/09/06 01:00 PM only if you say sohaven't I gone yet?
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 13/09/06 01:06 PM Posted 13/09/06 01:06 PM aaaaah, genius...←Hasnt been here long enough to work McTwistie out yet....
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 17d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 13/09/06 03:33 PM Posted 13/09/06 03:33 PM aaaaah, genius...←It's the first time he's been called that too..Quality, not quantity Mcflikthewristy..
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/09/06 09:48 PM Posted 13/09/06 09:48 PM Still like McF*ckstick the best Oh and boogey man
RAPHOON Legacy Donating Member 1,776 Member For: 23y 3m 6d Posted 13/09/06 11:43 PM Posted 13/09/06 11:43 PM a lot of people have mad a point of my post count, I really cant see the problem, I just have a lot to say, is there a problem ←Yes.The wristy here doesn't have that much to say, but he just uses lots of words and posts to do it.....
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 14/09/06 03:00 AM Posted 14/09/06 03:00 AM aaaaah, genius...←I am sure this must be a typo......But for the life of me I can't see how you could spell Tosser so wrong Chooka
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 12d Posted 14/09/06 03:25 AM Posted 14/09/06 03:25 AM you are all freaks
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/09/06 04:33 AM Posted 14/09/06 04:33 AM Welcome... I was a fellow S15 owner before the XR6 also. How much did you pay for it?
boogamanXR6T Member 30 Member For: 20y 1m 22d Location: Brighton SA Posted 14/09/06 05:05 AM Author Posted 14/09/06 05:05 AM since it was my first post, I thought I'd start with genius then I'll work backwards with gags about the wrist action and so on...I bought the 200 new and I think I paid around $41K including on roads, floor mats and tank of fuel (that was the last thing I could screw out of them) - they were about $44k plus on roads back thenthe XRT was $25K and like I said earlier it served up 201.2rwkw on a dyno dynamics in shootout mode with regular unleaded so I'm very happy with the purchasedid you do much with the 200?
2fardown Member 526 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/09/06 05:28 AM Posted 14/09/06 05:28 AM No didn't do much to it. Just wacked a full 3" exhaust, filter and removed the restrictor to give it about 12-13 psi. Went pretty well, handled nice but the build quality was shocking. Always reving the sh!t out of it to get any power..... Ran a 14.3 @ 101mph. The XR's a totally different story, so much torque.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now