Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/09/06 01:15 PM Posted 10/09/06 01:15 PM Disclaimer: Iam in no way an Amway Rep. I'm not one to bleat off about a product but this stuff is bloody grouse.I didnt realise Amway was still around until a bloke at work told me about this stuff after I noticed it on his car and I asked him about it. It comes in a spray can that's good for about 10x4 wheels you just hold the can about 4 inch's from the wheel and spray it on theres no over spray or crap to wipe off once finished. The last three times I've used it I havent even worried about giving the wheels a good scrub before applying. Costs about 6 bucks a can but lasts for ages and doesnt seem to dissapate as quickly as other products I've used.Do yourself a favour and find your local amway rep and get a hold of some and try it out. http://www.a2k.com.au/servlet/a2k?page=pro...ategoryId=50206Quick spray from this arvo:Just dont get sucked into a tupperware night or something...
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/09/06 01:48 PM Posted 10/09/06 01:48 PM have you tried maguiar's "Endurance Tyre Protectant Gel (High Gloss)"I am fairly happy with it is the amway gear better than that?shazzy
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 10/09/06 01:51 PM Author Posted 10/09/06 01:51 PM Sure have and its heaps easier to apply and lasts longer.
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 17d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 10/09/06 03:07 PM Posted 10/09/06 03:07 PM will put the ear plugs in and hunt some down shazzy
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 11/09/06 12:09 AM Posted 11/09/06 12:09 AM The meguiers stuff smells like blueberries
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 19d Posted 11/09/06 12:42 AM Posted 11/09/06 12:42 AM Disclaimer: Iam in no way an Amway Rep. I'm not one to bleat off about a product but this stuff is bloody grouse.I didnt realise Amway was still around until a bloke at work told me about this stuff after I noticed it on his car and I asked him about it. It comes in a spray can that's good for about 10x4 wheels you just hold the can about 4 inch's from the wheel and spray it on theres no over spray or crap to wipe off once finished. The last three times I've used it I havent even worried about giving the wheels a good scrub before applying. Costs about 6 bucks a can but lasts for ages and doesnt seem to dissapate as quickly as other products I've used.Do yourself a favour and find your local amway rep and get a hold of some and try it out. http://www.a2k.com.au/servlet/a2k?page=pro...ategoryId=50206Quick spray from this arvo:<div class='bbimg'></div>Just dont get sucked into a tupperware night or something... ←Yes you are Dags, don't you understand this is exactly how it all starts. Next comes the "super scrubs", motivation tapes and before you know it your boarding a flight to Kentucky with all the other Mormons to collect your pyramid key chain.
Bain Member 827 Member For: 21y 7m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/09/06 01:45 AM Posted 11/09/06 01:45 AM It doesnt look any better than armorall...I personally use the Meguires Gel.. (the stuff that smells like bubblegum)Last 4 weeks (how often I wash my car) even with rain and wet roads..
RHR BOOST Moderating Team 5,698 Member For: 23y 23d Gender: Male Location: Southern Highlands NSW Posted 11/09/06 10:42 AM Posted 11/09/06 10:42 AM I used to use Yuck off but now use Australian export tyre shine.. Costs about 3 bucks and does a good job..
ROLMDL role model Member 1,111 Member For: 20y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne,S.E Posted 11/09/06 10:57 AM Posted 11/09/06 10:57 AM I use Meguires Gel personaly thik it the best.
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 12d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 11/09/06 12:01 PM Posted 11/09/06 12:01 PM Dags will be an Amway Diamond before the years out. LOL
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now