Decoy Member 163 Member For: 20y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Brissy Posted 08/09/06 12:17 PM Posted 08/09/06 12:17 PM Yeah, Brock drove a Ford Sierra in 89-90 I think, with Mobil sponsorship. There was a Brock Falcon too, it was an EA.
JBomb3000 Legacy Donating Member 875 Member For: 20y 10m 21d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/09/06 12:17 PM Posted 08/09/06 12:17 PM speaking of driving a ford for a bit.was there a ford falcon brock.I have heard somthing about this.imagine the price now of a brock Late model camira ←I think he did somthing with the EA's
SHOCK Team Grandpa Legacy Donating Member 1,921 Member For: 20y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Hunter Valley Posted 08/09/06 01:08 PM Posted 08/09/06 01:08 PM Could have sworn it was an EA, after a fallin out with GM
dal_dhillon Member 425 Member For: 21y 7m 20d Location: Hurstville, Sydney Posted 08/09/06 02:31 PM Posted 08/09/06 02:31 PM I am in Shock I am in the UK at the moment and I just heard the news now!I still don't belive it!! what a farked up week!! RIP Brock. He's one of the best in the motor racing world!!.Dal.
theeone Member 349 Member For: 23y 4m 22d Location: Hoddles Creek (VIC) Posted 08/09/06 03:59 PM Posted 08/09/06 03:59 PM One of the best Tin Top drivers in the world, let alone Australia, the fact that he started to take on Rally's and Targa's after he finished Touring Cars made him all the more endering to me, to go put and do it purely for the fun and the love of the chase, what a man. ICONIC, is exactly what he is.Take a break Peter Brock, now weve got something else to look forward to when we get there.....
ducatijb Legacy Donating Member 3,448 Member For: 23y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: sydney Posted 08/09/06 07:26 PM Posted 08/09/06 07:26 PM I can remember sitting on the mountain in 1972 with the old man watching Brockie in his XU1 caning the HO and Moffatt over the mountain only to get belted down conrod...still the best race I ever sawRIP Brockie...a true aussie icon
bara Member 183 Member For: 23y 2m 27d Location: Gold Coast Posted 08/09/06 09:26 PM Posted 08/09/06 09:26 PM I remember watchin Brocky & Dick & Moffat at Surfers Paradise international raceway in the last of the Big Bangers circa 85. Got him to sign my Bathurst winners poster long with Moffat...can't see me ever selling it...It's totally unfair to see him go like that, but guess it's a wakeup call to the young drivers that even Australia's best can misjudge speed and corners an wind up a statisticRIP Brocky......
gogo Member of team Kittens Member 609 Member For: 22y 7m 18d Location: Melbourne Posted 08/09/06 11:11 PM Posted 08/09/06 11:11 PM RIP Peter Brock!thanks for all the entertainment you have provided, and the manner in which you took your success and chose to conduct yourself with the public and your fans.You will be missed!
ugy Legacy Donating Member 199 Member For: 20y 11m 20d Location: Auckland Posted 09/09/06 12:45 AM Posted 09/09/06 12:45 AM A GREAT MAN AND A GREAT DRIVER. RIP PETER BROCK
937 Member 266 Member For: 20y 3m 8d Posted 09/09/06 04:43 AM Posted 09/09/06 04:43 AM From http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now